View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

is this really lsd?

yourcertainguy

Greenlighter
FIRST TRIP EVER BTW, DID MUCH RESEARCH MONTHS OF RESEARCH i'm just short of 2 hours into taking an advertised 200ug tab of LSD-25. the vendor has great rep so i'm pretty sure it's lsd but you never know. and i didn't test it. but basically i dont really see visuals i just feel very weak physically. and PRIMAL mentally just very primal i want to go and tear plants and eat them whole. i feel like i need energy like fucking mad! help do you know what this might be if it isn't lsd lol. i'm also VERY weak and i feel like i hate just human cultural guidelines that they treat as rules. what? am i saying lol idk maybe im just having a bad trip, lemme know if you think thats it LOL. sorry so much for my crazy writing i'm usually very coherent. love u lol

We don't really allow ID threads on this forum for a number of reasons, we simply couldn't tell you whether it is LSD or not it is anyone's guess until you test it. A reagent would give you an indication, a lab test when performed right can be more conclusive.

Not seeing visuals, although not that common on an actual 200 ug, is still possible.. and feeling primal also, I feel my native basic self on some psychedelic trips. Still it sounds like you are having more of a philosophical trip. Visuals are not everything, not at all, compared to some other types of psychedelic experiences they can be very trivial.

Don't worry about it too much especially since it doesn't really sound like you are having concerning effects. If you can't get it tested next time I would just approach it carefully, and let go of unnecessary worries since they won't help you at all!

I thank you guys a lot. I see what this is now. I'm okay. Everything is good :) Sorry for infringing on any forum rules hehe