• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this real puff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onshowww_

Greenlighter

Need assistance is claryfing what this is? Minimal high, cracks back into a white weird blob, sone hits smokes good others hardly any smoke comes out. Gives me heavy/tied eyes. Frosts up the pipe in blotchy bits first before covering it all, makes me want to spit of flem as leaves something in back of throat, cheers.

Hello,

Its impossible for anyone to know just from a picture. Welcome to bluelight!

Andy

this question is just plain stupid, how in the heck are we supposed to know the quality of your stuff without trying it or testing it??? ? it looks like broken glass to me though
mhm....?

this question is just plain stupid, how in the heck are we supposed to know the quality of your stuff without trying it or testing it??? ? it looks like broken glass to me though
mhm....?
That's what meth looks like..broken glass or Crystal...."Crystal Meth" .

View attachment 12921

Need assistance is claryfing what this is? Minimal high, cracks back into a white weird blob, sone hits smokes good others hardly any smoke comes out. Gives me heavy/tied eyes. Frosts up the pipe in blotchy bits first before covering it all, makes me want to spit of flem as leaves something in back of throat, cheers.
What does it taste like? Is it really bitter? Like a strong chemical bitter taste?

We don't allow drug ID threads because there is absolutely no way we can tell based on a picture. As such I am going to close this. But welcome to Bluelight. :) The best thing you can do is send it into a lab for testing, but a more cost-effective and easier approach that can at least give you some idea is to buy a test kit. You drip a few drops of the reagent liquid into a small amount of the drug and wait for it to change color, and then the color chart will tell you what it matches. It's not foolproof because there are so many drugs out there that some will turn the same color as other drugs, but it can rule things out. You can google "meth test kit", they're cheap and easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.