• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is this possible? Involving rectal use of gelcaps for speed...

hroark

Bluelighter
Hey,

I take speed relatively regularly (3-4 times a week, I know, I need to cut down) during the day to get shit done and feel fantastic. I generally parachute it and occasionally snort a small (10mg or so) line or two. I get strong speed paste from Europe and dry it out at home, the stuff I have is apparently 74% or whatever and although I doubt that, it is fucking incredibly strong. I have a tolerance and two small lines will keep me going for hours and 30mg parachuted I'm good for most of the day.

Anyways, I've started trying to plug the speed sometimes for a better bioavailability and had mixed results, I try to use a syringe (needleless of course) with 20mg or so of speed and about 5-8 mgs of water. It sometimes works great and other times is weak. Probably to do with if I've shit lately or not, anyway. I wanted to plug the speed at work today but don't have the syringe and shit to do it.

So I emptied a magnesium citrate capsule (gelatin) and put my dose in there (this is around 9.30am), the capsule is one of the larger size ones so the speed looked like nothing in there. I put the two halves together (possible mistake right there I think) and spat on my finger, took a deep breath and plugged it in to the second knuckle as most posts advise. My finger came out clean so any poop was definitely higher up (further in, whatever).

Then I went about my day and felt what I thought was the onset about an hour later (about 10.30am) but it didn't really get any stronger. So I snorted a couple of lines which worked a treat and took the time to have little poke around in there to see if it had dissolved or not, I couldn't feel it, and again my finger was clean so I just assumed it had dissolved but not worked properly for whatever reason.

I snorted another two lines around 3 this afternoon and felt great. Then around 5.30 as I was on my way home I started to feel my scalp tingling, general euphoria, excitement at getting to do the dishes at home, tidy up and all that shit. I am still fucking wired now at 11.20pm, I had a tiny bump about 20 minutes ago (not sure why, just for "fun" I guess...)/ but I was still fucking buzzing before then.

OK sorry for the rambling but you know, speed and all that.

Question is, is it possible the cap just stayed in my ass all day (like 9 hours-ish) before it finally melted? I haven't shit all day (been doing a fair bit of codeine lately so am a little backed up).
Could the cap be THAT resistant to melting without the stomach acid it was designed for?:?
I can't explain it otherwise how I went from on the way down, to up in the clouds in minutes without dosing anything. I didn't drink any caffeine or anything like that either.

Anyone else had or heard of a similar experience? I mean it could've been dangerous if I'd really gone to town on the speed during the day, to get a decent amount kick in all at once unexpectedly.

Thanks for reading, and for the record I am unbelievably high right now8o, seems to be the gift that keeps on giving. Until tomorrow when it will take it all back, and then some, no doubt.

Any info would be appreciated, I've tried searching everywhere but there are no specifics to anal break down of gelcaps.

Thanks a lot, Howard.

Not a lot of fluid to make it dissolve. Putting it in a cap was a bad idea.

Yeah I am seeing that now, hindsight is 20/20 right? Feeling awesome now though...but should be sleeping...

You don't want to administer capsules to your rectum since your rectum doesn't have anything designed to break down gel caps which are for oral use depending on one's digestive system to release the active ingredient in the right place of the GI at the right time.

Rectal use of methamphetamine should be administered in the form of a solution, 1mL or less.