PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is this pipe good to smoke dmt?

mgdmtpipe

Greenlighter
NjkzYzgxMTAyZDYy.jpg

hi buddies.

I'm a non-smoker and my throat is relatively delicate.
That's why I dont want to smoke changa or use any technique that includes burning dmt.

On dmt nexus they say a standard meth pipe is bad for dmt.
Is the one above any better?

I don't want to waste more than 20$ on a smoking device or do some weird DIY device.

They sad it’s bad? I had no issues using it 😬 that picture looks like it would work too

Changas is a LOT less harsh on the lungs. Plus you can put it in a 'spliff' or hand rollee cigarette with tobacco and take multiple small puffs to start to get used to it and work your way slowly to where you want to be. It's one of my favorite ways to take dmt actually, prefer it in a joint over a bong/pipe. The visuals slowly creep up, beautiful.

You can't really 'blast off' with it that way like you can with the pure powder/crystal in a bong/pipe tho. Depends what you're looking for I guess.

That pipe in the picture will work just fine if you burn/vape it properly

good changa is super smooth that you cant even feel it on your lungs. Changa taking in a bong will blast you off if you have the right dose and last way longer. Proper australian changa ratios from the OG early 2000's would scare experinced dmt users since it was so intense