• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this normal with meth?

Rob91837

Greenlighter
I'm new here so if im doing anything wrong please let me know also lol. So Thursday I decided to take 30mg of hydrocodone which lasted about 2.5 hours until I decided to smoke some meth. I'm not sure on dosages that I took but I had a gram and I believe I have like .4 left (over the period of time that I used, not at once). I received this through AB on the deep web and it was fairly clear but a little milky. It was also my third time doing it. Anyways when I started to, within maybe 15 minutes I no longer felt the hydrocodone and just felt relaxed and to focused into my phone. I never get like a real strong noticeable euphoria which I thought that j should? I definitely know it was something because I ended up going from Thursday to Sunday night smoking every maybe 4 or so hours and towards Saturday morning I snorted too, I know, stupid all around. On Saturday night I took .5 of xanax because I may have taken to much or it kicked up my health anxiety. My heart was beating fairly fast but surprisingly didnt scare me that much. What did more was that I had a pain in one spot on the right side of my chest which I think was just infflamation or something because it hurt when I breathed deep. Also some pain in my top left shoulder blade but probably just from positions I was in. I had a swish feeling with pain sometimes in my right side, maybe from not eating much? Last thing I had is harder to explain but you know when you yawn, like right when you start? I had like these deep breaths that were like quick that I constantly kept doing. Never actually got sweaty only once I got kinda hot but went away. I took 1 a day vitamins every day and sometimes 2 with a few strawberries throughout it and maybe about 5 vitamin c each of them with plenty and plenty of water Sunday night was when I knew I should stop, I wasn't having really anything bother bad or to much to affect anything im doing. I took 1mg of lorazepam and 2.5mg hydrocodone to help me sleep. The lorazepam I took maybe 15 minutes earlier. This is where things got scary and bad news came at me on top of it. It was 10pm and I was in bed on my phone when my girlfriend said we need to breakup/needs a break out of nowhere. I just went into like a wtf moment with adrenaline I think. We talked and stuff till ab 1230am monday. Around 12 I started to get real shaky with a fast heart beat and time sometimes felt like it just paused for 1 second because I just stared off (keep in mind I was aware of things and conscious the whole time). Things sometimes looked as if they had a vibrant play doe color. Then all of that like stopped but then I could literally hear actual music I havent heard before playing not really quite but noticeable. Things I looked at kinda were wavy and just weird but definitely moving. My pupils weren't dilated but they kinda were red but not really, they also had like a very light yellow tint to them but Idk for sure and they didnt hurt or anything. I once saw like a koala or something climbing up my closet door, i couldnt actually see one but I saw like a transparent outline thing that looked like one just climbing. I saw some other things but not like that must very little distortions and sorta pattern things like with a paragraph and the letters were wavy. I had like 7 hours of sleep throughout the whole time I was using it. I fell asleep that Monday morning at 5. I woke up around 2 and was only very tired but I had to do stuff. I didnt have any aches or depression or anxiety or pain or even a craving for more, thank God I feel back to normal just a little memory problem of the time I was doing it. Just wanting to know what you guys think about it all. I don't really like the experiences ive had neither do I plan on really abusing it at all again except maybe just one day or to wake me up on a day I'm very tired. Last thing I want to say is please nobody give me the I shouldnt have done it or its gonna screw your life up and get you addicted. I have no way of getting more of the crap because nobody sells it around where I live the only was is if I buy more on AB which is too much of a struggle to recieve at home and I totally prefer many other things over this. Thanks for any feedback I get, I really appreciate it!

Sou sounds like the start of stimulant psychosis when you started hallucinating.

I thought so but it wasn't as intense or similar to things I read, is that a good thing? Like am I affected by that now some way in the future? I feel normal