PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is this mushroom poisonous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liamm164

Greenlighter
I found a mushroom I'd never seen before on a fallen tree branch. It has a short stalk with a stubby end. It's mostly white with brown on the top. the cap is flared upwards and it has a flat top. Is it poisonous ?

Well there's only about 10,000 different types of mushrooms. So with your description I'd say it's perfectly fine, fry that bad boy up asap!

Seriously? Post a pic at the least.

I found a mushroom I'd never seen before on a fallen tree branch. It has a short stalk with a stubby end. It's mostly white with brown on the top. the cap is flared upwards and it has a flat top. Is it poisonous ?

Probably. But how would we ever know from such flimsy info? Exactly why we don't do ID threads.

Damn, if it flared DOWN those are super-tripee.

"Poisonous" is a relative term, can you be more specific?

You should try the Shroomery for stuff like this. We don't allow ID threads here because it leads to dangerous speculation. Also without a picture there isn't even the slightest chance of an identification, even from an expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.