• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Is this fake oxy?

That's awesome dude!! So why not just stick with the kratom then?? :) Sounds like that's all you need <3
I don't know for how long it can keep suppressing, it will be put again to the test tonight, together with loperamide

I just pray I can sleep and wake up normal, so I can go score some dope tomorrow around 9

I don't know for how long it can keep suppressing, it will be put again to the test tonight, together with loperamide

I just pray I can sleep and wake up normal, so I can go score some dope tomorrow around 9
OR you could sleep and wake up normal, and NOT go get some dope??

OR you could sleep and wake up normal, and NOT go get some dope??
For what purpose, to get sick in front of my parents and have them find out I am a junkie piece of trash?

Or to go full blown suicidal again? Depressed again? Etc etc?

For what purpose, to get sick in front of my parents and have them find out I am a junkie piece of trash?

Or to go full blown suicidal again? Depressed again? Etc etc?
But if the kratom helps you, why not just use the kratom for those purposes, and stay off the hrd stuff?? Know what I mean?
I do understand where you're coming from though, trust me <3
It'd be amazing if you could avoid using H though!

But if the kratom helps you, why not just use the kratom for those purposes, and stay off the hrd stuff?? Know what I mean?
I do understand where you're coming from though, trust me <3
It'd be amazing if you could avoid using H though!
Ah OK now I get what you mean

I meant to say that I think this worked to suppress morning WDs because I had not used for only like 5 hours or sth

If I don't use for 24 hours I doubt K would suppress WDs, if that would be the case I d gladly switch to only K

But I am not very optimistic this is the case, not unless I try to taper the heroin at least before switching to K completely

Which I will attempt in my 3 weeks in Greece now since the H here is trash tier quality

Thanks for caring for me though, it is really heart warming <3

Ah OK now I get what you mean

I meant to say that I think this worked to suppress morning WDs because I had not used for only like 5 hours or sth

If I don't use for 24 hours I doubt K would suppress WDs, if that would be the case I d gladly switch to only K

But I am not very optimistic this is the case, not unless I try to taper the heroin at least before switching to K completely

Which I will attempt in my 3 weeks in Greece now since the H here is trash tier quality

Thanks for caring for me though, it is really heart warming <3
I wish you all the very best <3

Thing is if it is not an actual oxy XR then it doesn't matter because I needed sth with long half life.

It actually became a viscous gel when I crushed it and mixed with water, but in the back side it did not write OP which is extremely suspicious. Also the teva pill does not write OX 80 in the front. It writes 80 in front and OP in back. This pill is most likely bunk, not even fent, like the fake oxy IR I got from that bastard before.

If it is fent I ve no use, I ll just eat orally some heroin

I also dosed some red borneo K a couple hours ago and all the tension from my body went away I actually managed to fall asleep

So I might actually belong to this category of lucky bastards for whom K treats the withdrawal
The gelling isn't that weird... New formulations of extended release tablets do that now. It's to make them hard to inject.

I have a feeling that's not fake based on the fact they gel. They'd be pressed to be easy to crush if they were fentanyl but there's no guarantee so that's just my feeling. Don't take risks when you can test the pill yourself.

Surely you can order some fent strips cheaply online to test the pill. They are legal to buy so what's the issue there?

Just to clarify, because some people seem to think fentanyl is deadly no matter what... It's not like any amount of fentanyl will make you drop dead. It's all about tolerance how much fentanyl you can ingest safely. If you know you have fentanyl you can figure out how to safely consume it. The problem with pressed pills is that they don't tell you they have fentanyl in them so you overdose.

Orally fentanyl has a very poor bioavailability anyway, so a way to minimise risk with it is to take it that way.

Best way to handle this matter here is to get some strips to test the pill.
If you can do this it would be the safest way to proceed here. Or to send out the pill for testing.
If you're going through withdrawal you could attempt taking a tiny piece and check how you feel but get the strips really and test. That's the best thing to do.

If you have heroin, taking it orally is a complete waste. It's worse than morphine as you don't even know the purity of what you have so you'd have to take a lot compared to other routes of administration.
I'd cook it like for injection (we get the freebase here in the UK) and plug it instead. If you are in Europe (and I'd say so since you talk about euros) then that's what you have to do too to make it water soluble.

Last edited:
Many harm-reduction centres/organizations give out fentanyl test-strips. Gelling up sounds like a real extended-release oxy pill by first impression.

It is especially important to test them in the fentanyl-era.

I've seen this crap on the darknet markets when having a browse. I mean, maybe I'm spoiled but when I did oxy I only bought it in gel packs? Never loose pills. I knew the people/person whose prescription it was through so I never had any doubts anyway.

But yeah single sided knock offs. You never see these in any legit form or source, its obvious they are not oxy and as others said its probably fent.

If it gels, it's got ingredients that are designed to prevent abuse (snorting/shooting and so on). I GUESS plugging a gelled pill would still work which is why the pills were modified again to make them hard to crush AND to gel.

In short, it's likely real. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24645709/

It sounds like EU prices for oxy are catching up with US prices. The UK hasn't caught up yet. People are selling real 40mg OxyContin for £3!!!!! That's as potent as an average £10 bag of H!

The UK seems to use the original, crushable, non-gel formula. The usual giveaway is that the pill is a thin coloured layer but is white underneath. Now, maybe fakers HAVE cracked that problem, but I don't think so.

But to conclude - be really careful. Oxycodone has a massive abuse potential in comparison with the actual analgesia they provide. I remain convinced that tapentadol & buprenorphine are going to replace oxycodone because most users HATE them.

OT anyone else notice that tapentadol is an open-chain analogue of picenadol? The only difference is that the former has an ethyl side-chain (so mixed agonist/antagonist) while the latter has an n-propyl side-chain so it's a full agonist.

just got one of these myself marked OX 20 if anyone was wondering. apparently wockhardt oxeltra. according to medicines.co.uk -
3. Pharmaceutical form

Prolonged-release tablet.

Each film-coated tablet is brown, round, biconvex, marked OX 30 on one side.

looks legit if anyone is wondering, although do your research before you take any pills.

Test them properly.

I was amazed to see fake oxycodone since fentanyl isn't orally active (or rather less than 1% bioavailability) BUT I'm reading of fake oxycodone tablets with 5,10,15, 20mg or even more. I guess that does make them orally active - but fatal if snorted.

I'm also spelling out that fentanyl is going to make the crack epidemic of the 80s seem like a blip. In bulk 1Kg of heroin costs $6000 whereas 1Kg of fentanyl costs $4750 in spite of the fact that when taken parenterally is x40 heroin in potency.

For ages I wondered why the DEA weren't tightening up on the precursors much. Then I realised that 'plain vanilla' fentanyl is just about the least potent analogue. Thiofentanyl (the most obvious replacement) is 20% stronger and AMF (alpha methyl fentanyl) is about 50% more potent. In essence, any move that would result in producers switching to an analogue would make things WORSE.

I might also add that George Marquandt (the original illicit fentanyl chemist) made AMF because it's duration is about that of heroin and it's about x60 heroin in potency. He sought to hide his product. He wanted it to be an active cut for heroin that nobody would notice. Of course, one month a pretty big dealer had NO heroin and so just GUESSED at how to cut mannitol & AMF which resulted in 132 fatal ODs and the DEA looking for the chemist.

But it seems that the makers do not care if people know what it is they are making. I also suspect that the people making it are just 'cooks' i.e. they know how much of X to add to Y but really don't understand the chemistry.

I'm sure we all remember the disaster that was carfentanil (x30000 M) that showed up in the UK, killed a few thousand and I presume set off a huge man-hunt. Because THEY were the tallest reed.

Anyone conversant in chemistry would go for an entirely different drug, an entirely different dose-unit/dose-format and and entirely different marketing system. After all, people will pay a LOT for a 56 x 40mg sealed box of Oxycodone because they know it IS oxycodone.