Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is this enough DMT to breakthrough??

ksralyv2mch

Bluelighter
rSEPnBY.jpg

So this is on a Orbit gum wrapper (for size comparison) the whole part of the wrapper where the gum would've gone was filled with a flat layer of this yellow poweder.. the amount missing is from me experimenting with other methods (foil and the "weed sandwich"). Now this is all I have left, I went out and bought a G pipe because, from general consensus, that is the best way to go, I am just worried that I do not have enough for me to have a break through with I plan on doing on New Years (this will be my first time) as a rebirthing ceremony because this last year has been pretty turbulent and horrible and awoken some demons and numbed me spiritually.. I need this, I want this, and I pray to the universe that I still have enough.. so as I've asked anxxiously several times...

Is this enough DMT to break through???

ps.. I do have access to Needles but I'd rather not go down that road.......

what is a g pipe?
I would say that is enough, probably more than enough? Do you know how much you had originally? You can order a mg scale on amazon for under $30 and probably get it before new years... then you will know for sure.

I'm not sure how safe foil is, but this method is guaranteed to work, unless you just torch the foil. Cut off bottom of two liter coke bottle. Wrap foil around bottom. Remove foil and make "bowl" in center. Fill with desired amount of dmt. Place foil back on bottom of bottle. Slowwwly vaporize dmt and let bottle fill. Take off cap and inhale. Hold as long as you can, it will be comming on fast long before you exhale...

You'll need about 40-50mg to break through, I did the plastic bottle+foil method, I'm sure I managed to vaporise all the DMT (33mg) without burning it, but did not break through (but I was close to it - i did not feel my body for some time) . What you have, seems to be more than enough. Be careful though, inhaling more than 60-70mg can be overly intensive, difficult to handle.

You can't responsibly dose potent drugs without weighing them. You could have 50mg, possibly over 150mg.

I would say without a scale, theres only one way to find out obviously. Smoke it!! I myself would not put a date that your going to do it, but rather follow your gut on what the right time is. Just me though haha.

Also, in my experience honestly, just packing a small snap in a bong and coating the top of it with 60mg of DMT is one of my favorite ways of doing it. Just remember to melt the DMT slowly onto the weed carefully first, then once the herb is coated with liquid DMT just smoke the snap like you would a bong. Hold in the hit as long as you can and boom youll be blasting off in no time. Its what I've been doing since I sold my Volcano Digi.

A tip also when you enter that space, DONT GIVE INTO AMAZEMENT! its very very hard...but it lets the entities know that you take them seriously and actually want to interact instead of just observing. Dont be afraid to look up, down, left, right. Open your eyes and close your eyes notice what happens. This is when the fun stuff really begins ;)

One more thing. Smoked DMT is a healing tool, but hard to use for beginners because it pretty much takes your conciousness and drops it off at a random point in the spirit world. Surreal, Mind blowing indeed, but if you truly want to face your demons and work through them, I would very much suggest a 5g+ mushroom trip or if you have the means, Ayahuasca. That is all :)

Well put. Indeed, McKenna said that too and it is hard not to give into it. On my first two trips I was paralyzed, just watching the whirling visuals and dancing entities with my jaws dropped. Next time I'll try to 'be there' not just roll my eyes around in amazement :)

I never found ayahuasca scary to be honest - high dose oral DMT is probably the friendliest psychedelic I've ever tried.

My first time breaking through on DMT, the spirits themselves were surprised...one of them even said something like, "Whoa, I didn't expect to see YOU here so soon!" I still have no idea what that was all about. :)

rSEPnBY.jpg

Is this enough DMT to break through???

On the face of it, yes.

I'm worried cause I am kind of in a dark place mentally tho...

DMT can be strengthening but it can also be dark. You need to be as relaxed as possible for DMT hyperspace, when you enter the DMT matrix, and be sure you will be in the zone for several minutes when you do the requisite amount. I would vaporise between 30 and 60 milligrams to enter the DMT matrix normally, I use a glass pipe but with with small replaceable vials which I can heat the DMT inside and not burn it, simultaneously drawing on the vial to control the temperature which works well.

What are people's experiences of using just foil to vape the DMT like 'chasing the dragon'? It would be smooth to inhale but would take quite an effort to break through I imagine, although it does work well with 5-MeO-DMT, I am told. There would be little waste of the DMT though and the DMT dosage effects would be controlled which could be interesting for a first-timer.

Alternatively, you could get yourself a suitable MAOI and orally dose the lot in a couple of stages or take the stuff with an MAOI and vape some of it too, which can be good.

yeah it looks like you have more then enough but im thinking you already know that!
Just ask yourself how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go !

On the face of it, yes.

Right... still... buy a scale asap, they can be pretty damn cheap
check the Scale Thread via the Psychedelic Index

Don't use the DMT until you are in a better place mentally. It can be a lot more chaotic, confusing and messy if you have a busy mind let alone a very bothered mind.

If it is actually DMT and you properly vaporize it you will trip... the point at which one "breaks through" could depend a lot on individual brain chemistry and even things like mood or set/setting...and without a doubt depends on the quality and purity of the chemical. IMO, assuming its the goodness, looks like one or two breakthrough sessions worth. Being in a good mental place makes hallucinogens way more enjoyable for me....and being in a bad mental place can make a trip really shitty...but there is no guarantee...better safe that sorry mate!

I have always found DMT breakthroughs to be random.... meaning sometimes on extremely small amounts I would break through and sometimes on larger doses I do not. I think its all set and setting. A dark place sounds like a good time for a breakthrough. i think DMT is less dependant on things like set and setting than other psychedelics, but I could be wrong, it all depends on what you mean by a "dark place"

You said 'it's all set and setting' then 'I think DMT is less dependant on things like set and setting than other psychedelics'. I'm a bit confused, haha :D
Seriously, setting is not as important as it is for other, longer lasting psychedelics. Strassman did his experiments in a hospital, the volunteers were getting their dose IV'd on a freakin' hospital bed, not smoked out of a pipe in the comfort of their home. But set is important. Heck, it's important on MDMA too. Not as much as for psychedelics but a good mindset can make a trip so much more worthwhile :)

Right... still... buy a scale asap, they can be pretty damn cheap
check the Scale Thread via the Psychedelic Index
Invest in a milligram scale, ksralyv2mch, eg the AWS GPR-20 used by me and many others. Please buy a good scale before getting back to us with your experiences.
Don't use the DMT until you are in a better place mentally. It can be a lot more chaotic, confusing and messy if you have a busy mind let alone a very bothered mind.

This is flawless advice but I remember doing DMT when immediately prior to it I was feeling stressed and anxious and I experienced very positive and lasting benefits. The thing is to know how to take your DMT, and no beginner can know the dosage and effects that come with DMT. I was cycling back home from somewhere in that mode, decided on doing it, had a shower first and laid down on my bed, loaded my essential vaapp vape with the jet flame and did a couple of 30mg vials. I was experienced, I only decided twenty minutes before doing it and I was happily correct to be optimistic it would help me by being able to relax completely.

I would generally choose not to use it before anything too much is happening in the short-term, in order to process the experience properly. I vaped it once a few hours before a slightly tense meeting and thereby had a minor argument with someone but we got over it that same evening and all was resolved amiably. It was like a businessman's lunch before a dinner. I recommend you choose to be alone or in very quiet company with low measured amounts of this compound.

I think an excessive dose is potentially within reach so be careful. However, a low dose of vaped DMT, less that 30-40mg, is much less effective in curing anxiety than 40-60mg. You may start small and increase the dose within several minutes as tolerance is never an issue. Be ready for blast off by relaxing totally at the moment of launch and sustaining that level of relaxation throughout so all the benefits can be realised.