• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this DXM safe?

slender

Greenlighter
I am looking to try DXM for the first time out of curiosity, I know nasty things can happen if you have the wrong chemicals in there (acetaminophen, etc.) and I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not this specific package would be safe for my use. The active ingredients are as follows: Dextromethorphan HBr, Anhydrous Citric Acid, FD&C Red No. 40, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Menthol, Natural Flavor, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose. I am knew to the site so go easy on me :).

I know it doesn't have acetaminophen and thats what really fucks u up. But man thats still alot of crap in there. I did it with some buddy who extracted it and most people puked who tried it.. I took the least and had an ok time. Not great though. It was like a bad shroom trip with a hint of pcp. Head super heavy. A few visuals but kind of uncomfortable. I only did it once and have no desire to try again. I'd trip shrooms or something instead if you want a crazy time. Way more fun than cough medicine. Just my opinion though. It is a pretty intense experience.