• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this due to tolerance?

PieceByPiece

Bluelighter
I took doxylamine 50mg, promethazine 75mg, Diazepam 10mg, Lansoprazole 60mg, Tramadol 100mg, gabapentin 300mg and Morphine (IR) 45mg just over an hour ago and I don't feel anything. Normally I have the 'Waves' coming over me, but not this time. I only feel very very slightest out of it. So I've topped the morphine up to 70mg from the 45mg. I'm hoping this will get me going. Is this due to tolerance?

You should be patient. Doubling your dose of morphine Isn't a good idea when you haven't gotten high after an hour. Those are a lot of drugs which cause respiratory depression. Patience is definitely something to value when playing around with these sorts of drugs. This is how people overdose and die. If you are taking these drugs orally, it could be something as simple as the food in your stomache. Tolerance will definitely play a role if you are using daily or even just regularly, eventually.

Are these your typical dosages? Have you taken that much morphine along with everything else before?

Normally I add codeine and Dihydrocodeine, but haven't taken those this time, but yeah I tend to take around 5-10 depressants at the same time. Normally I'd take 125mg promethazine but only took 75mg today. But I don't think I've ever gone up to 75mg instant release morphine before. I think the highest was 50mg mixed with all the other drugs mentioned in the OP.

I'm deffo feeling it now though. Wave after wave, quite intense. Although it's been a couple weeks since I've taken all these drugs together. My chest has a funny feeling

Also are you pupils suppose to get smaller on opioids? My are currently larger than normal.