Korrit

Bluelighter
Hey,

T0: 1 pill of MDMA
T+30min: 150 ug ALD52
T+2h: 25 mg 4HO-Mipt
T+3h: 100 ug ETH-LAD + 20 mg 2C-B
T+4h: 1 pill MDMA
then weed (i dont smoke weed very often so when i smoke it really hit me)

was wondering if this combinaition is safe.
Thanks for your responses

It's not going to cause any dangerous interactions, as MDMA is safe to combine with psychedelics that are not serotonin releasers or MAOIs, and none of those are. That's a lot of drugs, but not dangerous. However I will say, given your posts about tolerance development lately, you're on the road to finding it very difficult to trip anymore if you keep dosing like this. This reminds me of the way I was dosing back in the day when I eventually needed to take a handful of years off of tripping to be able to basically feel psychedelics at all beyond a light buzz 95% of the time.

Thanks Xorkoth, Last WE I've done 175ug 1plsd after 2 WE of using just tryptamines and tripped balls like if I have make a break of 3 weeks. that's make me think (and i may be wrong) that tolerence has something to do with the mecanisme of action of each drug too and not only the frequency of use and the classe (stim, psych...etc)..Talking about the combo: I preserve it for a special occasion, i do know that i can't trip like this all the time, I may also make a break (1 month?) before this trip in order to eliminate tolerence.

From a 175ug dose I'd say two weeks at minimum to reset your tolerance, but 1 month is the golden spot I typically try to reach as it adequately gives me enough time to get back to baseline and I typically take larger doses (3-600 mic range)
Sounds like a fun combo though:)