• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is this all worth it

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Ok firstly before i start im new and need advice and help i have been on prescribed diazepam on and off for 25 yrs mainly on. Now ive managed to taper on an agreement with my doctor it was set at reducing 2 mg per month which i reccomend to anyone no rush so now after 7 months im down to 4 from 20 so to explain it was 20 for a month 18 for a month so on and so on i didnt sign anything i just promised id try i was so ill last week my eyes were sore heart was beating profoundly sweats insomnia its unbearable .Anyway i got my big weekly script today i took 20 of the 28 stupid but i had to got .8 left but i need to speak to my doc when their is o r

ea to feel like this i want to go back up to 20 or 30 ml dai today i feel 1 to00% on 20 i tried

You sound completely fucked up right now, so im assuming youre enjoying yourself to some extent, but to answer your question, yes its worth it. To be off of GABAergic drugs like diazepam is definitely worth it, but its a lot of work as you have already found out. You sounded like you were doing great for a long time, so thats really impressive, but maybe 4mg is just too low for you right now. talk to your doc and up the dosage just a little bit, and see if you can manage maybe 6 or 8mg a day instead

^ that.

Being dependent on benzos turns you into a roller-coaster of anxiety and confidence, never in between.