View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is this 4 blotters or 1 blotter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off bluelight, you're wasting your trip. Even being on the computer is a waste. Turn on a music visualizer and actually see what it's like to be in your head while tripping.

Also, Deadmau5 is in no way the best DJ in the world. It's obvious you haven't expanded past the US scene since you think so though ;)

Try turning off the computer and lights and get some good downtempo psychill going.

And come back on here after 12 hours and right a rip report. Looks like you got the real thing. School will be fine tomorrow but you'll be tired =D

Yeah, good job on removing the phone #. Anyway it looks like you are now probably having a hell of a time after you got off the PC.

I'd absolutely love a trip report, as I will be trying to source some LSD soon and trying it myself for the first time. First psychedelic I've taken, unless you count MDMA (very small amount) and ecstasy as a psychedelic, and both times extremely drunk haha!

fermonos why don't you read some trip reports on Erowid? Considering they've been accepted there I'd be willing to bet money they will be much more enlightening.

https://erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_LSD.shtml

I love this website for trip reports haha! My latest binge read has been about diphenhydramine, although I've only took it in smaller doses like 100-200mg. I'm way to freaked out about some of the trip reports people have posted doing 400mg+. I do one day hope to try 400mg of diphenhydramine and have the delirium trip which I've read so much about. I've not yet read about any LSD trips since it's a fairly new idea to me but thank you for flagging this to my attention!

I would also recommend reading some trip reports on Erowid about diphenhydramine, some of the stories on there are insane.

Also congratulations on 1000 posts man!

I love this website for trip reports haha! My latest binge read has been about diphenhydramine, although I've only took it in smaller doses like 100-200mg. I'm way to freaked out about some of the trip reports people have posted doing 400mg+. I do one day hope to try 400mg of diphenhydramine and have the delirium trip which I've read so much about. I've not yet read about any LSD trips since it's a fairly new idea to me but thank you for flagging this to my attention!

I would also recommend reading some trip reports on Erowid about diphenhydramine, some of the stories on there are insane.

Also congratulations on 1000 posts man!

Lol

With just a few hours of the trip left I think this thread has run its course. Try to be a bit more careful in the future OP - it would have been wise to reagent test these first and make sure you start with a small dose in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.