View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is this 4 blotters or 1 blotter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much pupnik. This is gonna be my first time doing any psychedelic drug (I've only tried MDMA and GHB before). Do you have any tips?

Be together with a good friend(tripsitter), be a place where you like to be and feel comfortable with your surroundings(setting) :). Eat well, and do it a day you feel happy, and try to think about what your goal with it is, if you wanna go deep!

all the best to you ;)

i think you and a friend will have 2 sessions each,
first take 1/8th of one blotter, and if it does not have a strong bitter taste or make your mouth numb in 5 minutes you can finish your first blotter and your friend can have one too.

the next trip could be 1 week later for both of you if it was not bitter and numbing

if 1/8th of one tab is bitter or numbing it is not a lysergic compound

i'm alone and my flatmates are pretty anti-drug. i'm not even good friends with them. Everything is going from blue to orange and moving up and down

no its not bitter at all. i got it from these guys with a really good reputation on the deep web. apparently if its bitter it means its an nbome drug right?

Last edited:
my advice would be to go away from the computer and do some stuff, put on some music...

have fun :)

yeah im listenign to deadmau5 best dj in the world on youtube. its like 12 am right now, theres nothing else to do

Well now you're just posting random shit man, just get off the PC and enjoy the trip. Watch some movies or listen to some music in a dark room.

Status
Not open for further replies.