PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is this 4-AcO-DMT ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono187

Greenlighter
I purchased 1 Gram of 4-AcO-DMT, from a source in Canada. It came in today.. and the color is like a Grayish/Light-Blue color... It is Fumarate. Everywhere I have read, it is supposed to be white/off-white/or brown...

Did I receive 4-AcO-DMT, or something else? And if I got someone else.. what could it be?

No one can identify your drugs for you on this forum. It's not unusual for different batches of chemicals to have different colours, even the tiniest impurity can impart a colour to the final product. That doesn't confirm or discredit the purity or identity of what you have, just something to know.

You could do reagent tests to be safe. For safety, you should definitely take a tiny "allergy test" of well less than 1mg at first to make sure it's safe, and then slowly titrate up.

It's impossible for us to ID, and we're not allowed, so your thread will just get locked.

You'd have been better off asking in the 4-AcO-DMT thread if anybody else has seen the substance in this colour. Maybe it's common, or maybe not. Either way it's not definitive.

Which country are you from? Perhaps you can send a sample off for testing.

Where is the 4-AcO-DMT thread, and what is a Reagent test?

Current version of the thread is located here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/742439-The-Big-amp-Dandy-4-AcO-DMT-Thread-Act-Five

Reagent test kits are particular chemicals that are designed to react and change colour depending on the presence of particular compounds. For example, the Marquis reagent test kit will turn dark purple/black when it reacts to MDMA/MDA (and a few other similar compounds). I'm not personally aware of what 4-AcO-DMT will react with, or what colour to expect :( that information may be available in the Big and Dandy thread (or previous versions), or perhaps elsewhere on the interwebz.

Unfortunately beyond this, as has been stated above, we can't identify what you have. You'd be better of contacting the vendor and asking them, since really for all we know over the internet, you could have blue talcum powder :( speculating on drug identity is irresponsible, as we don't want to advise you that you have drug X, and after you snort 50mg of it, it turns out you ACTUALLY had drug Y, which will be fatal at that dosage. For this reason, we don't allow these kinds of questions here, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.