• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants is there under the counter drugs that help you lucid dream on purpose?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
like some ultimate drug that helps you lucid dream

and that also keeps you from waking up if you get too exited in a lucid dream

and that also make you immune to tickleing

every time i achieve a lucid dream

i feel a reaaaly heavy tickle in my leg that makes me wake up and scratch my self

there by interrupting my lucid dream

-------------------------------------

as crazy as it seems ive heard that millionares use lucid dreams to help them solve equations on their sleep, and even study on their sleep, there bu using the human mind at 200%?

then again this could be a conspiracy theory lol

i feel a reaaaly heavy tickle in my leg that makes me wake up and scratch my self

as crazy as it seems ive heard that millionares use lucid dreams to help them solve equations on their sleep, and even study on their sleep, there bu using the human mind at 200%?

Great job, truly.

I’ve been wondering what the next big class of drugs may possibly be, this is a good avenue to research.

Folks couldn’t comprehend MDMA or LSD til we had em, imagine a drug which you could take before bed and essentially utilize that time asleep as a time to be high, travel unseen worlds and wake up rested as hell.

-GC

Great job, truly.

I’ve been wondering what the next big class of drugs may possibly be, this is a good avenue to research.

Folks couldn’t comprehend MDMA or LSD til we had em, imagine a drug which you could take before bed and essentially utilize that time asleep as a time to be high, travel unseen worlds and wake up rested as hell.

-GC

Sounds damn good to me; it'd be even better if it was nicely sedating to assist one with getting to sleep

nicotine patch while you sleep, only works first or two nights. crazy out of body lucid dreaming. Had few friends confirm this.

Great job, truly.

-GC
Apparently theres nicotine patches that help you lucid dream

If only someone can take that ingredient off nicotine patches and put it onto a cocktail filled with other potent drugs to make the perfect t lucid dreaming experience

Seems impossible but hopefully I'll find a way 1 day

The tickling feeling is your body being ready for astral projection. Basically you let yourself be paralysed and leave your body and with your intent you can fly to whereever you want. I've done it myself a lot.

I'm trying to save up for amantadine , since it is a memory enhancer, it also helps remembering dreams.

But meditation is very important for lucid dreaming. I prefer flying to my girlfriend.

The tickling feeling is your body being ready for astral projection. Basically you let yourself be paralysed and leave your body and with your intent you can fly to whereever you want. I've done it myself a lot.

I'm trying to save up for amantadine , since it is a memory enhancer, it also helps remembering dreams.

But meditation is very important for lucid dreaming. I prefer flying to my girlfriend.

try amantadine mixed with a nicotine patch and let me know how it worked lol

also i have really really vivid dreams when im drunk off of alcohol for some reason, i might also add "getting fucked up off vodka" into the cocktail for the perfect lucid dream experience lol

i cant fly in my lucid dreams, i could only jump really really high, and for some reason my dreams arent explorable,

Even weed which is not a drug can help you, even booze. Varies on brain chemistry/medical history.

use alot of supplements like 5 htp passion flower etc combined with dream herbs. LSD will rearrange your mind making your dreams even months later way more intense.

African dream root.

African dream root.
Yeah, silene capensis. Calea zacatechichi did nothing for me at least. Never gave silene a try yet but it's said to be stronger.

And psychedelics of course. 5-htp too, it would be best to have it time released, but never seen such a product. Dopamine agonists / mucuna pruriens could help too yet with some risk of side effects.

JoEh is correct though, it is a learning process and there're books about how to learn it and to get and remain in control. One thing is to get the brain to do reality checks as one if the biggest problems is that you usually don't consciously realize to be dreaming, and as said if you do, most will get too aroused and wake up.

Had some more or less lucid dreams by accident as part of the aftermath of substances/meds but seldomly. The thought of gaining more time is interesting, I'd more thought of it just being fun / or of benefit to change nightmarish ones.

Even weed which is not a drug can help you, even booze. Varies on brain chemistry/medical history.
THC is a drug lol. But besides that, I've heard that weed actually blocks a lot of the neural pathways involved in dreaming. Every time i've fallen asleep stoned i can never remember dreaming, which isn't healthy.