• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is there such thing as "Healthy Natural Meth" from a local farm?

Hey wait a second,

Where we all cavemen at one point?

And had to dig inside earth to find and find and make all the ingredients to make meth

That god gave us?

There but making meth organic in the first place?

After all god created everything right

Sorry if I'm coming off as stupid but I just had this in mind

Hey wait a second,

Where we all cavemen at one point?

And had to dig inside earth to find and find and make all the ingredients to make meth

That god gave us?

There but making meth organic in the first place?

After all god created everything right

Sorry if I'm coming off as stupid but I just had this in mind
God created all natural things. All man made things God gave us the ability to create

You guys ever wonder what Mylan's Desoxyn lab looks like?
Visions of pristine lab equiptment and polished metal surrounded by sparkling pyrex beakers and dishes. A constant, gentle bubbling sound as perfect ratios of readily available precursers undergo their transformation. A team of oompa loompas all wearing little white labcoats shuffling around with minimal PPE thanks to the lastest advancements in air circulation. Probably singing one of their creepy songs in ungodly unison...🤤👌

You guys ever wonder what Mylan's Desoxyn lab looks like?
Visions of pristine lab equiptment and polished metal surrounded by sparkling pyrex beakers and dishes. A constant, gentle bubbling sound as perfect ratios of readily available precursers undergo their transformation. A team of oompa loompas all wearing little white labcoats shuffling around with minimal PPE thanks to the lastest advancements in air circulation. Probably singing one of their creepy songs in ungodly unison...🤤👌

Ez41HEa.jpg

YES YES YES this has been mentioned elsewhere on the net by a drug cook named eulises or Popeye or something but yes it's doable as follows:
Ephedrine plants are harvested and extracted with water and boiled down.phosphorus was extracted from urine(that's really how they first made it) and iodine is extracted from seaweed. Quartz sand from the beach is melted into glass and blown into a rxn vessel.seawater is refined into sodium hydroxide solution. I forget the rest but that's how it went and it all adds up.the chemistry is solid and it can be done exactly like this so yes one could have completely organic meth made from completely natural ingredients.
You can get food grade chemicals for most the process and it is known as organic chemistry. Ph is the key. I believe...

Pure meth is 100% organic anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Theoretically, I guess it's possible to make meth using only "sustainable chemicals" but I doesn't really change anything as far as I know. One could also find a greener synthesis and recycle all the waste.
And finally you could make meth without using any commercial chemicals, but you would need a genetically modified organism. It's not quite the same thing but think about the antibiotic penicillin for example, it's a fairly complex molecule produced by a fungus.
Just make yeast that produces your needs with crisper. Lol