• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is there such thing as "Healthy Natural Meth" from a local farm?

Technically speaking inorganic chemicals (like HCl, for instance), along with organic chemicals (pseudoephedrine, etc), are required for the synthesis to work...

Not sure if this would be better for drug culture...

someone said that on a youtube comment said that, im just curious

--------------------

has anyone in history every attempted to make meth using 100% organic chemicals?

sorry if this is random lol
Its known as organic chemistry not saying it cant be corrosive.

Pure meth is 100% organic anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Theoretically, I guess it's possible to make meth using only "sustainable chemicals" but I doesn't really change anything as far as I know. One could also find a greener synthesis and recycle all the waste.
And finally you could make meth without using any commercial chemicals, but you would need a genetically modified organism. It's not quite the same thing but think about the antibiotic penicillin for example, it's a fairly complex molecule produced by a fungus.

someone said that on a youtube comment said that, im just curious

--------------------

has anyone in history every attempted to make meth using 100% organic chemicals?

sorry if this is random lol
YES YES YES this has been mentioned elsewhere on the net by a drug cook named eulises or Popeye or something but yes it's doable as follows:
Ephedrine plants are harvested and extracted with water and boiled down.phosphorus was extracted from urine(that's really how they first made it) and iodine is extracted from seaweed. Quartz sand from the beach is melted into glass and blown into a rxn vessel.seawater is refined into sodium hydroxide solution. I forget the rest but that's how it went and it all adds up.the chemistry is solid and it can be done exactly like this so yes one could have completely organic meth made from completely natural ingredients.

Pseudoephedrine red phosphorous and iodine in maybe hexanes would yield methamphetamine. I believe you can substitute those for elemental lithium and pseudo. Or there’s the p2p cook which uses phenylacetone and methylamine with maybe hydrobromic acid to yield meth. Similar to a mdma path.

Pseudoephedrine red phosphorous and iodine in maybe hexanes would yield methamphetamine. I believe you can substitute those for elemental lithium and pseudo. Or there’s the p2p cook which uses phenylacetone and methylamine with maybe hydrobromic acid to yield meth. Similar to a mdma path.
Lithium has to be used with ammonia and lye