L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

is there something wrong with me

jaxian rhyder

Greenlighter
In the past 2 days I have masterbated 2-3 times more than I usually do and I was wondering if this was normal for a 15 year old

There's only something wrong with you if you're jerking off so much that you can't handle your obligations like school, sports, etc. If you're taking care of those other things, it's normal to jerk off as much as you want to, even if that's many times a day.

Oh ok its just normally I only do it maybe 2x max a day and lately its like 3-4 and still horny

Yeah you're a 15 year old, your hormones are all over the place. Like Johnny said - as long as it isn't effecting your normal stuff like school or whatever else you do, then it's fine. :)

Ummm actually I was kinda hoping it would affect school like gettin hard in class and stuff but I would never j/o in public

In the past 2 days I have masterbated 2-3 times more than I usually do and I was wondering if this was normal for a 15 year old

were you on any stimulants? Even the stuff in pre-workout powders get me going sometimes, not what i want when I'm at the gym! Any other time though, its game on like donkey kong!

You're 15 years old and you're going on a bit of a spank-a-thon, so what? There's nothing unusual about that, and until you've stuck yourself to the ceiling... you're OK.

Beat it like it owes you money. I'd be worried about you if at your age you were NOT bashing the bishop.