• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is there something wrong I don't feel anything off of mdma

Mysterion2134

Greenlighter
I know it was mdma cause we tested it with a reliable test kit. It was in rock form and I smashed up a lot(I was dumb enough to not measure it). But initially I had 500 mgs and I did about half, so around 250 mgs. I took it orally 2 hours ago and the only thing I have is a lifted mood and homestly nothing else.

I'm just asking if people react differently? Cause I know I did nothing wrong preparing, I tested it, smashed it up, and took it all that I smashed up orally at once. I forgot to mention this is my first time EVER consuming Molly. I did some research before doing it also. I had some food in my stomache when I started too. I'm just wondering if I missed something or it's just my body.

(This is nothing to do with this subject). A couple months ago I used opiates every once in a while and when I did those also I hardly felt anything if anything. Those being dilaudid, hydrocodones, OxyContin, and oxycodones. Other than that, every other drug I've done(weed, benzos) I felt something off of.

I'm not asking about the opiates I'm just showing that as another example I'm just asking why I'm not feeling anything off of mdma.

Also I'm new to the site so if I put his in the wrong thread or formatted wrong please let me know so I do right in the future, thanks

EDIT: I also just wanna say this seems a little far fetched but this is 100% true. I'd have no reason to make this up and any answers would be well appreciated. Also I am around 5"10, male(don't know if this matters or not), and the last time I checked I weighed in the 160-170 range(don't conpletely rember).

EDIT#2: I know I keep addin I for but as I think back to it I always find something I feel I should add lol. But anyway I just wanted to say I am not on any medication and I suffer from depression every once in a while(like everyone) and at this point in my life I'm just slightly depressed I just feel this info matters also. And what I get out of the effects of this drug depression shouldn't even matter it seems it is more likely to cure it anyway

Last edited:
I know it was mdma cause we tested it with a reliable test kit. It was in rock form and I smashed up a lot(I was dumb enough to not measure it). But initially I had 500 mgs and I did about half, so around 250 mgs. I took it orally 2 hours ago and the only thing I have is a lifted mood and homestly nothing else.

I'm just asking if people react differently? Cause I know I did nothing wrong preparing, I tested it, smashed it up, and took it all that I smashed up orally at once. I forgot to mention this is my first time EVER consuming Molly. I did some research before doing it also. I had some food in my stomache when I started too. I'm just wondering if I missed something or it's just my body.

(This is nothing to do with this subject). A couple months ago I used opiates every once in a while and when I did those also I hardly felt anything if anything. Those being dilaudid, hydrocodones, OxyContin, and oxycodones. Other than that, every other drug I've done(weed, benzos) I felt something off of.

I'm not asking about the opiates I'm just showing that as another example I'm just asking why I'm not feeling anything off of mdma.

Also I'm new to the site so if I put his in the wrong thread or formatted wrong please let me know so I do right in the future, thanks

EDIT: I also just wanna say this seems a little far fetched but this is 100% true. I'd have no reason to make this up and any answers would be well appreciated. Also I am around 5"10, male(don't know if this matters or not), and the last time I checked I weighed in the 160-170 range(don't conpletely rember).

Which reagent ( marquis, mecke, mandelin )-- and what was the result --

Marquis, and so far, cause I posted two hours after I took it, I feel a slighter higher mood lift and really nothing else I get a little lightheaded when I stand up after sitting gon down for 30mins+. I've been thinking about it and I think there was a really small amount of mdma in it cause I know basically all the mdma sold isn't pure, I got it from a source that always gives me the right stuff and never gives me bunked fake shit. I feel like it just hardly has any mdma in it. My buddy who took the same mdma I took said he felt energized, mildly euphoric, and he said visually everything looks like it's vibrating softly. I feel either the test kit went south, there is a very low amount of mdma of what I took and there was other stuff I didn't know was in it, or I just have very very unique body chemistry(but I'm doubtful about this one)

EDIT: I forgot to finish answering your question lol. When I tested what I consumed earlier it was a darker purple but not super dark. I tested what I didn't take and it was a lighter purple with some type of Greyish black color that kinda took over the purple and I took another look at the color chart for the kit and it matches DXM the best and I've done DXM a decent amount of times and it makes me feel numb and I just started to feel pretty damn numb a few minutes ago and it's been around 3 hours now and that's usually how long it takes for DXM to kick in for me. I know there is some mdma in it cause DXM never gives me much euphoria and I walked to my buddy's house since I posted and hanging with some of my best buds lifted my mood and I can tell this is a drug induced happy. So i think I figured out the problem myself and for all I know there may be some other substances in it but they must not be strong if I tested the substance twice and no other color popped up. I'm not that disappointed cause I mean at least I know I have a decent DXM high ahead of me with a little mama to enhance and I guess this info is some closure and I know I just need to get a different type or find it from a different source and that some day I'll have that first roll that nobody forgets lol. Also, I'm positive it was DXM cause I was jus reading it's one of the more common substances mixed with mdma. I think I figured out my own question lol but if there's any other info you need or what you think is wrong I'll be happy to see your answers and seeing people reply to my thread lightens my mood/buzz even more lol cause I've posted a few times on here on a seperatw account(lost password) and WA sticky if I got a reply a couple days later. So, if you even have info to add please reply cause you'll help a buddy out by enlightening my mood that improves my high lol. So obviously any type of reply would be appreciated. At this point if you guys have some info on the opiate problem I mentioned it'd be highly appreciated even if it's a small amount. You don't have to answer I'd just like cause I know this is the wrong topic thread to talk about opiates but i figured a few answers off topic would t hurt anything. Also I know I got some type of decent drug cause I'm usually a more quiet person(even on the Internet)but as you can tell I'm rambling and rambling on. I also realized that I did have a buzz earlier it just wasn't enough to notice especially cause it was my first time and I didn't know exactly what to look for I'm also gonna do a little more research(but I think I've done enough and his is a fresh thread) but I'm also gonna see a way to potentnate my mdma even if it barely lifts the high(I'd love to hear your reccomendations/suggestions too;)I'm a little desperate. I'm also getting a little head spin and I never got this from DXM so I think it's the mdma but I never read anything about people getting head spins from mdma so I think just having mixing drugs I've never mixed before is making my head spin, it's only mild though and idk if you can even call it a head spin it just feels like someone is tugging at the back of my head and moving fast but gently if that makes sense lol. But like I've said everytime I a finish a post/edit, replys would be greatly appreciated especially how I'm feeling now. This literally just happened when I finaihed typing the last sentence. My buddy has a husky and I love huskies so hard for some reason it's kinda ridiculous lol and when I saw him he lightened my mood/high even more and I can tell I'm feeling more than DXM so I'm not even disappointed I just feel a little ripped off but I'll get over it so now that the disappointment/negative emotions are basically vanished other then feeling a bit ripped off, but the source I got it from I'm pretty close to his brother and he can probably convince him to give me some free bud or a few of my dollars back cause I know he didn't know there was hardly any mdma cause he rarely takes the drugs he sales and he tests them if he doesn't get them from his usual source and obviously he got it from his usual so it was all a misunderstanding so now that I typed all that out that cleared all my negative emotion and for all I know mdma may not kick in good fast for me and I may have a great high ahead of me, even if not I still have a almost just as good DXM high ahead, which to be honest I never liked DXM but that's cause I always took it with guafinsenisin or acetaminophen and it never bothered me but it just always seemed to ruin my high cause if always be worried about getting fucked up from one or both of those dangerous substances.

I just proofread this and I realized towards the end and some other parts I got a little off topic but I mean too much info isn't always bad and like I mentioned most euphoria inducing drugs make me chatty(like most people) so pardon me if I went too deep in info but I'm just gonna leave it as it is cause the info still stays with my threads subject

Last edited:
I also just realized I've been grinding my teeth a lot which I know for a fact is from the mdma and even just these past very few minutes I've been feeling further and further from sober and it's a mix of both substances almost equal at this point. Like I've said 20 times before, any type of reply with info/your interpretation/even some experiences you've had that are similar to mine. I'd ask to tell your experiences in general but I'll just go in the trip report topic cause I already feel I started a future small opiate discussion that doesn't belong here but I know it won't hurt anything. And I'm leaving this website for a little for two reasons.

1. I need to shut the fuck up and give people time to reply lol

2. I have a high to enjoy and friends to talk to.

Also, I realized this thread iskinda useless cause if i would've thought harder and did some more research and double checked my resources(test kits) before posting I probably wouldn't even if had to post or just not have to post as much info, but like I said I'm new to posting threads of my own and this isn't a bad discussion but I feel this isn't the first time a thread with basically the same topic was posted if, like I mentioned, I just needed to dig a little deeper. Now I'll shut the hell up and enjoy my high and give people time to hopefully reply. I had a whole other useless paragraph that was just full of high thoughts typed up but my phone died when I was finishing up(which is probably an angel in diguise cause that paragraph was off topic and I probably would've gotten bitched at by admins and users that like people to follow the rules lol) but I thought I might as well do a little update since I guess I've been gone for a decent chunk of time. Ive been sitting since I got here and I just stood up to use the restroom recently and I got very lightheaded(which isn't that bad of a feeling imo) and more numb and the best comparison would be I feel like I got a great alcohol buzz almost a drunken feeling + a really good painkiller high(which idk if that's a good comparison cause like I said I've never felt much off of opiates except once and this feels very similar). Now I'm gonna for good and I'm gonna give people time to reply and this time I actually mean it lol. I'll try to keep you updated every hour-2hours.

Thanks for any replys

I gotta get this thread off my mind cause I'm the state I'm in I always feel I need more info and I just keep adding and adding(like I am now) but I feel like if people find this thread, which I see at least one did, it'll still spark up a decent discussion and I feel even though the higher I got and the more I arch ally thought hard about it the more of my own question answered lol. But like I said this should still be a decent discussion.

Alright I had my sober buddy read this and he said if he sees me on this website again he'll take my phone from me cause he says I'm being way overly descriptive and I need to give this time. So once and for all, I'll be back in an hour or so to update, but just to put out there this will not be a complete mdma and DXM high cause my buddy just brought back a 30 pack and I'll probably have 3 that'll give me a decent buzz, so I'm officially leaving this website no matter how much I think about it.
Lol and sorry but I'm not sober as you already know and when I get up tomorrow morning sober I'll fix up these posts a little and make it as descriptive as it should but not overly like I've been lol. But there's more to come cause I've been making it sound like I've been coming back after a while but I realized I've had my phone down once since I got here and I'm just ruining the buzz I wish I had a few hours ago. An dim realizing I'm rambling more and more and idk why I'm not stopping but like I said I just feel like I don't have enough info and it doesn't stop bothering me until I post it on here but my buddy has been bitching since o started typing this edit so I'll keep updated with you. And I just thought that maybe I should start a new thread in the trip report discussion section instead of putting I for in here that doesn't belong but I think someone who knows this website should let me know. And I need to shut my mouth and just drink a few beers and forget about this website for a little and like I've been telling myself(from what I perceive) this past hour I need to give you guys time to read basically this jibberosh and reply.
Once again all replies will be highly appreciated and even on the state I'm in I realized I went way too far on this discussion and maybe I'm just worrying too much and I put the perfect amount of info. God I need to stfu, I'll back within an hour or two, and for now I'm officially out ✌?️

Last edited:
from the amount of typing I'm guessing there is some sort of high going on. Also, are you on any SSRI or anti-depressant?

this is fun to read. you can see how the drug takes effect as you read the posts :)

@op
hope you had a good time. you gave the right answer in the first post: having a full stomach can delay the effects of mdma.

there was no dxm in there. combining mdma and dxm can result in life threatening side effects. mdma's reaction with marquis often looks a bit purple/grey/black instead of a pure purple.