• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is there anything wrong with doing this?

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
Hello fellow bluelighters. Im not sure but this as got me thinking i take a few different sedatives on different days to.. 1. keep my tollerence down 2.i like to keep it kind of varied.. the pills i am on about are low dowes of xanax 0.5mg to 1mg. Then on another day olanzapine 5mg. Then another day 50mg diphenhydramine. Then on another day 60mg codeine. Then onther day 5mg to 10mg diazepam. Then another day 100mg tramadol. I am qiute random on which days i take them. Cus on days i dont take pills i will have a few strongish largers 5%. I was just wonderin if this is safe to do long term which i plan on doin but i am cauious not to be settin myself up for a life of misery.

There is nothing really wrong in this so long as you are not dependent on them. It's good to switch things up. One worry I would have is on the days you take nothing how you would feel.

^This

The other thing I would be slightly worried about is my memory. All the substances listed affect memory in some way so after doing them regularly for awhile you may find you are a bit more forgetful than you used to be. Also, keep an eye on your benzo usage, switching between xanax and diazepam will have the same effects as just using one in terms of tolerance and risk of dependence.

Ive noticed my memory is not brilliant by a long way i am 47 an even at school i was slow. I soppose these pills have shot my brain cells but i even find it hard to follow a movie or a tv series. Im only been treated for social anxiety but my farther died 18months ago from alziemeiers so i dont no what to do about my consentration/ attention is poor at times

Ive noticed my memory is not brilliant by a long way i am 47 an even at school i was slow. I soppose these pills have shot my brain cells but i even find it hard to follow a movie or a tv series. Im only been treated for social anxiety but my farther died 18months ago from alziemeiers so i dont no what to do about my consentration/ attention is poor at times

If you're suffering with any sort of anxiety or emotional pain I'd stay well away from opiates if I were in your position. I know tramadol and codeine are considered weak opiates, but if you use them in the way that you're planning you could be setting yourself up for a fall. Trust me, most of us opiate addicts started out in way which we could manage, tried not to use every day etc. But unfortunately opiates can be the perfect drug for people with anxiety/depression, you can finally relax and forget your troubles. But in reality you are just blocking things out and your problems just build up. I started out taking codeine and I'm now a heroin addict struggling to get by, I'm not saying everyone who takes codeine or tram will end up a chronic junkie like me, but if you're treating emotional problems with opiates then you're more likely to. And take it from someone with anxiety problems, the junkie life can be a hard one. Sorry to hear things aren't going well for you, but addictive drugs are going to make things worse in the long run.

Then there is people like me who will eventually begin to combine the medications on some days, then everyday til each morning i am popping a fist full of pills, then move on to shooting heroin on top of them, and wind up in the hospital (if lucky to wind up there) for an OD due to a deadly combination of drugs. <---- it has happened to me several times. And having multiple drugs that do multiple things, but hit the same neurotransmitters can cause conditions that can be fatal just like an OD, like serotonin syndrome for example. It can get ugly....

But if you can stick to that kind of regimen without forgetting which days you take which drugs, then it could be good for preventing dependency i guess. Not sure about 10years down the road or whatever, but you are still putting SOMETHING into your body each day, and that itself can be dependence where you have to have SOMETHING to get by.

That was a good question they asked above. "How do they days go when you take nothing at all?"

its a novel approach to bating the tolerance but it relies heavily on self-control. the cravings aren't too hard to ignore with benzos but its the opiates that worry me.
also, make sure to keep some sort of chart as these meds can affect your memory and you might end up double dosing or dosing benzos and opiate at the same time because you forgot if you had taken any.

I keep a record of what meds i take in my diary wiv dose and time taken. Ive got quite an arsenal of different sedatives mostly all benzos. Ive got pregabalin 300mg. Kratom 200grms. Gabapentin 300mg. Lorazepam 2mg. Etizolam 1mg. Codeine 60mg- no paracetomol. Dyhyradacodeine 30mg. Clonanzolam rc 0.5mg.phenibut 100grms. Temazepam 10mg. Zopiclone 7.5mg. Nitazepam 5mg. Mirtazepine 45mg. Doxylamine succrate 25mg.phenzepam 1mg. Nifoxipam 0.5mg. Diclazepam 2mg and finaly estazolam 2mg. All in different quantitys so can not realy be reckless poppin them as i know id be living in sheer hell if i did.

woah that's quite the little pharmacopia you got there,
and it sounds like you've basically got it all down.
still, its a bit of a risky habit, watch out for possible psychological, if not physical dependence.
but yeah, you obv know more about this than i do. i wish you all the best with it :)

Last edited:
That's a good idea in keeping a diary of when you took which medication. I agree with keeping in that you would need to have a lot of self-control, especially when it comes to benzos. I would nix the lager altogether because you could wind up taking something while drinking and have no recollection of it. These types of meds have a way to mess with a person's memory. I use a plastic pill organizer to remind myself and it seems to work nicely.

Mirtazepine 45mg

See if you can stick to just that one. I've been on the stuff ~4.6 years now (yes, I keep a daily log of every psychoactive pill I take), and it never fails to hit me like a sledgehammer. Typically I'll use a benzo for the final blow and pass out, but that shouldn't be necessary unless your insomnia reaches critical levels*. My $0.02.

*I define "critical" as less than 2 hours / night of actual sleep averaged over weeks. Your body repairs day-to-day damage when you sleep; 2 hours / night and you'll start falling apart physically, to say nothing of your mind.