• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is there anything similar to cocaine ?

Cocaine feels pretty unique. N-ethylhexedrone feels pretty similar for a bit but the residual stimulation lasts much, much longer with a much worse comedown. But for a few hours of consistent use it reminds me alot of cocaine. Smoked it is similar to crack, thought not as nearly intense. Similar though and similarly compulsive.

Ive had dimethocaine and it isnt really much like cocaine in my experience. It numbs your nose like cocaine but doesnt feel like it much. N-ethylhexedrone is much closer.

Is the any legal chemical that’s easy to get your hands on similar? N-ethylhexedrone is a class B in UK

Khat is better imo. More satisfying less taxing and more legs. And it's wholesome, you are chewing twigs and leaves that contain vitamins and minerals. You from the UK Hustleman? Lots of Somalian's and Etheopian's, but no ieda about legal issues, they banned it over here so alot of these guys moved to the UK where the climate is more friendly to them. Climate as in human, not the temperature. Good luck.

Just like chewing Coca leaves, which would be even closer probably. But I never heard of fresh Coca being available.

Khat isn't like cocaine. Even coca isn't like cocaine, and it actually contains cocaine. Powdered cocaine feels quite different than even high doses of coca, although eventually with enough coca leaf you do feel it pretty strongly (but it is still quite different).

This guy seems to be asking what synthetic powder is like extracted cocaine and the truth is nothing is much like it. N-ethylhexedrone seemed liked an ok replacement but as noted it is now illegal. Not sure what is now legal in the UK that is an unacceptable replacement. N-ethylpentedrone is ok but is likely also illegal. So is a-php most likely (which is also decent). A-PCYP might be legal but its a very poor replacement.

Maybe adderall? I heard it’s bad to snort so I usually snort half a 30mg so you get a rush and feel it right away and take about 100mg and it’s like being on it for hours. Make sure they are IR’s though.

Is the any legal chemical that’s easy to get your hands on similar? N-ethylhexedrone is a class B in UK
You wont find any legal RCs in the UK since the PSA. A lot of places in Europe still ship here but it's not legal so you run the risk of having it seized.

If you're in the UK you won't find any legal high similar to cocaine. Pretty much all psychoactive substances have been banned.
You wont find any legal RCs in the UK since the PSA. A lot of places in Europe still ship here but it's not legal so you run the risk of having it seized.

Not really. The blanked ban is quite misunderstood as it's portrait in a rather false way in most major media outlets.
If you look at said law it only states you can't sell, buy or import RCs designated for human consumption for getting high on it. Most European states already had similar legislation implemented before RCs were even a thing. It's call something like medication-regulations in other states. So you're only not allowed to sell substances falling under the blanket ban or import any if the are for human consumption in order to get high on said substance(s). Furthermore it only applies to psychoactive substances that work as downers or stimulants. Hallucinogens are exempt from these regulations completely.
So most things are not affected by this blanked ban as long as they're not advertised for human consumption or Class A or Class B substances.
Nevertheless most substances are not sold in the UK anymore.
That said police like to seize "mysterious" powders by default. You should be able to get them back, though. At least if you try. Most people don't even try, though.

EDIT: almost forgot what I wanted to contribute to the original topic. There was something sold in UK head-shops once in 2013, back when even Etizolam was completely unscheduled. It was rather advertised as a Methamphetamine-alternative and you could smoke the salt easily on foil. Felt rather like Cocaine, though. I forgot the name now and have not had any ever since. It was very popular, though. Once it wasn't available so widely anymore, I was offered Kratom, too. Didn't buy any Kratom as a replacement back then because Kratom is very different indeed. Maybe be someone here knows what it was. It were clear crystals so tiny, it appeared to be a powder and was somkeable on foil very well, but could be snorted an IVed, too.

Last edited:
Not really. The blanked ban is quite misunderstood as it's portrait in a rather false way in most major media outlets.
If you look at said law it only states you can't sell, buy or import RCs designated for human consumption for getting high on it. Most European states already had similar legislation implemented before RCs were even a thing. It's call something like medication-regulations in other states. So you're only not allowed to sell substances falling under the blanket ban or import any if the are for human consumption in order to get high on said substance(s). Furthermore it only applies to psychoactive substances that work as downers or stimulants. Hallucinogens are exempt from these regulations completely.
So most things are not affected by this blanked ban as long as they're not advertised for human consumption or Class A or Class B substances.
Nevertheless most substances are not sold in the UK anymore.
That said police like to seize "mysterious" powders by default. You should be able to get them back, though. At least if you try. Most people don't even try, though.

EDIT: almost forgot what I wanted to contribute to the original topic. There was something sold in UK head-shops once in 2013, back when even Etizolam was completely unscheduled. It was rather advertised as a Methamphetamine-alternative and you could smoke the salt easily on foil. Felt rather like Cocaine, though. I forgot the name now and have not had any ever since. It was very popular, though. Once it wasn't available so widely anymore, I was offered Kratom, too. Didn't buy any Kratom as a replacement back then because Kratom is very different indeed. Maybe be someone here knows what it was. It were clear crystals so tiny, it appeared to be a powder and was somkeable on foil very well, but could be snorted an IVed, too.
I've not got the time to reply properly at the moment, but a lot of that is either a misinterpretation or straight up false information.

Look up the proper law. It is exactly written as I describe it here. And psychoactive is defined as Psychostimulant or Depressant. Explicitly. Thus it does not apply to hallucinogens. I'll post you the link in 5 min...

EDIT: btw the reasons stated by me is why things like special body-building powders, such as Anadrine, Cardarine, etc. and nootropics like Noopept are cold again in the UK with a lable stating "not for human consumption", "illegal if intended for human consumption"... But I'mk looking up said law in its original from with all the definitions. Just give me a few minutes and be convinced.

Last edited:
By the time the PSA came in, most substances of worth had already been scheduled under the Misuse of drugs act. The PSA just covers everything else that isn't scheduled, making it illegal to manufacture, import and supply. The only saving grace is that possession is not (yet) illegal for these substances. I can't see how you think this doesn't apply to hallucinogens...

Adderall or cocaine.

Those seem to be the two stimulants where rarely a user likes both. Aderall gives them immense euphoria or cocaine does not and vice versa.

Considering I eat my script like candy I think ya'll can guess which type of speed demon I am lol. Adderall for president!

the dimethocaine (all though I have my questions) I received hardly produced a numbing with a stronger cardiac effect and basically no dopamine (IMO) so scratch that.

By the time the PSA came in, most substances of worth had already been scheduled under the Misuse of drugs act. The PSA just covers everything else that isn't scheduled, making it illegal to manufacture, import and supply. The only saving grace is that possession is not (yet) illegal for these substances. I can't see how you think this doesn't apply to hallucinogens...
Yes, true, Etizolam, for example or Clonazolam are under Schedule C. Others too.

Just read the paragraph defining "psychoactive" under this law. It's everything that works as a CNS depressant and/or psycho-stimulant. Everything else is not a psychoactive substance in this regard. So this includes hallucinogens, as they're neither of those.