• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is there any way you can plug Dilaudid without an oral syringe?

FunctionlJnkieGal

Bluelighter
Or is that the only effective way? I just don't want to waste any. At the moment that's all I can find and I refuse to IV anything.

Um, I've never tried plugging anything without an oral syringe.
I've always had success plugging Dilaudid and Morphine with an oral syringe.

But why ask this question?
I mean, there's no better way to plug drugs than using an oral syringe.
Do you NOT have access to oral syringes? I'm sure 99% of pharmacys have them on stock, and are incredibly easy to get.
The NEEDLES are the hard ones to get.

But to answer your question, without a oral syringe, you can TRY to just put the pill WHOLE up there. Don't crush it or anything.
I've personally never tried it that way, only because I don't need to. Oral syringes work amazingly well for plugging.

or use a pippete/nose dropper should work for dilaudid (small pills)

You can't go to a walgreens/cvs whatever drug store?

Just go to the pharmacy and ask for an oral syringe in 1ml, 3ml and 5ml so you have multiple sizes. They will give them to you for free.

It's funny they sell them in isles, but the pharmacies always hand them out for free.

Why not to use enema syringes instead of oral?

As the name implies those are intended to be shoved up one's rectum to deliver an enema and therefore they come with soft tip and you can get those as pre lubed too.

Methacodone, I definately think those are better for plugging than oral syringes and you should atleast try using those if you haven't yet.

Enema syringe is more comfortable and safer than oral syringe for plugging because it doesn't have any hard and sharp edges at the business end of it so you can't even accidentally scratch your rectum.

Don't get used to plugging, you'll wear your butt out. And you need it for a pretty long time hopefully :) It's possible to get anal cancer doing stuff like this :) imho that is...

Don't get used to plugging, you'll wear your butt out. And you need it for a pretty long time hopefully :) It's possible to get anal cancer doing stuff like this :) imho that is...

That's a pretty bold claim. Care to back that up with sources?

Maybe a bendy straw with the solution held in by blocking one end with your finger lol? I've never tried without a syringe but they are cheap and available at every pharmacy I've went to.

^ I'd also like a source for that CfZrx. Why would something that normally doesn't cause cancer become a carcinogen once it comes into contact with certain tissue?

falsifiedhypothesi, you should have left out the last sentence of your post as that will feed the troll if he is smart enough to type "organ selectivity of carcinogens" :)

Do you really want an answer for that question as it is quite long and boring or do you want to just know if something can be carcinogenic in one tissue but not in the other?

It is possible for chemical to be carcinogenic depending on organs and for the why part of the question you'll get answer from a book Organ selectivity of chemical carcinogens by J. Singh.

Reading a book Cells, Tissues and Diseases: Principles of General Pathology will help you digest the info.

Although I have never heard of anal cancer being part of GI tract related cancers :D

just get an oral syringe.

And plugging absolutely doesn't cause "anal cancer"... nor should it cause any lasting damage if done properly. Even if you are a habitual drug user plugging half a dozen times a day.

^
word just don't go around sharing your plugging syringe with cancer causing viruses and what-not.

Hmm, perhaps you could use a speculum and then have your partner just pour the solution from a shot glass into your bum then release the speculum and now you're good to go!!!

It might just be easier to get that oral syringe me thinks lol.

just get an oral syringe.

And plugging absolutely doesn't cause "anal cancer"... nor should it cause any lasting damage if done properly. Even if you are a habitual drug user plugging half a dozen times a day.

Exactly. And after every use, sanitize with isopropyl alcohol and hot water.

Replace often too.

No, it is only my humble opinion. One will know why I think this after becoming addicted to the drug one is plugging, and then sticking an oral syringe up your butt for 3 months every day. Cancer would be if you were lucky!
That's a pretty bold claim. Care to back that up with sources?

Actually I have a question about this. I have heard of people plugging very caustic like mephedrone, and MDxx....wait I think I just answered my own question. I used to IV those so I think it would actually be less damaging to plug them. Any extra info would be handy though.

Yeah you're going to pretty much throw them in the trash by trying to plug without a oral syringe.
There is NO BETTER way to take Dilaudid than plugging.
Besides IV of course.

Oral BA is super low, don't eat them.
Snorting Dilaudid is even worse than taking them orally, IME.
I felt better taking 8mg Dilaudid orally than 16mg Dilaudid Snorting them.
I tried smoking Dilaudid by chasing the dragon on tin foil, with a straw and of course a lighter
exactly how you smoke Black tar H.
I was extremely surprised how well it worked. I got an AMAZING 10 minute rush, and got high for like 3 hours.

Best BA for Dilaudid, IMO/IME,

1. IV
2. Plug
3. Smoke
4. Oral
5. Snort

Will a regular syringe with needle point clipped off work? I don't want to suggest anything sharp going up there but I've heard that being a possibility if you are broke and only have access to an insulin syringe. Still that sounds sketchy to me, especially if you don't remove all of the needle haha that could be extremely unpleasant

I still recommend the "Speculum technique" that I mentioned above lol.

So did you end up swallowing them instead OP?

Edit: Removing the needle on an insulin syringe will work perfectly, it's quite a common way to go apparently.

SKR, I would suggest using a funnel with the speculum. Imagine someone being gagged and tied with his ass up while a barenaked midget lady inserts a speculum and then a funnel and starts to pour the DOC into his arse...

Edit: Oh and I forgot to add an cat eared lady to spank the guy while DOC is poured in.

That would be awesome!