• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is there any way to split a 15mg oxycodone into 5mg ?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
How would you do it if you can only get to 15mg oxycodone I feel perfect with just a 5mg. 7.5 is to strong so how would you third it? With a pill cutter ?

Or crush down to powder and split in 3 piles.

Should get you close enough eyeballing with amount.
After that put it in a rolling paper, twist it up and down the hatch goes the parachute.

Crush first. If you're dead set on getting a perfect split, then use a gram scale to measure out the crushed power. If you don't have a scale, just eyeball it and split it that way.

you can break pills with only one score into thirds. make sure your fingernails are cut and use pressure. knives and razors last resort. for some reason pressure creates more predictable breaks than a cutting edge.

if it’s that tiny green roxi, use the score and then break a bit off each half. the two bits you break off each half should make a third.

without a scale the only way i know would be to crush the pill to powder and dissolve in a small amount of pre measured water. measure out 3 doses. as for storing the remaining doses i honestly don't know how long they would stay good in the refrigerator.

Thanks I’m just going stay away from the 15 unless needed and go back to cbd and thc or just cbd alone cause that’s super complicated compared to breaking a 10 in half but thank your for the time and help
without a scale the only way i know would be to crush the pill to powder and dissolve in a small amount of pre measured water. measure out 3 doses. as for storing the remaining doses i honestly don't know how long they would stay good in the refrigerator.

This is a pretty dumb question man just break the pill into 4 pieces and eat 1 then shave the 1/4 into 1/3 And eat that.

isn’t this common sense man?

Or crush down to powder and split in 3 piles.

Should get you close enough eyeballing with amount.
After that put it in a rolling paper, twist it up and down the hatch goes the parachute.

I'm inclined to agree with Charlie on this one. Before I read your post I was trying to figure out how I could use a pill cutter to cut the pill into thirds. I think it wouldn't have worked very well. At any rate, I don't think there's anything wrong with crushing the pill on a plate and eyeballing thirds. You could then mix your powder with a drink, swallow it wrapped in a small tissue or just eat it raw!

I hope this helps!

Thanks I’m just going stay away from the 15 unless needed and go back to cbd and thc or just cbd alone cause that’s super complicated compared to breaking a 10 in half but thank your for the time and help
How is crushin the powder and splitting the doses Complicated? I think is super simple.

I'm inclined to agree with Charlie on this one. Before I read your post I was trying to figure out how I could use a pill cutter to cut the pill into thirds. I think it wouldn't have worked very well. At any rate, I don't think there's anything wrong with crushing the pill on a plate and eyeballing thirds. You could then mix your powder with a drink, swallow it wrapped in a small tissue or just eat it raw!

I hope this helps!
It's even more Complicated that way because pills have fillers so if u cut it u don't have equivalent halves/thirds.

But the pills are pretty much homogenous. The active ingredient in this case Oxycodone is evenly distributed throughout the pill. If you were really worried, you could even dissolve all of the powder in a measuring cup. Fill the cup up with three cups of water. Mix into a solution. Drink one cup at a time.

You know what im really getting tired of, condescending assholes who get on my post read all the answers see the question is resolved by others and then have to add their two cents like I invited you to this forum, when plenty of people have responded without "that's a pretty dumb question" but I digress, you've probably not had that brash opinion bashed out of you yet.
This is a pretty dumb question man just break the pill into 4 pieces and eat 1 then shave the 1/4 into 1/3 And eat that.

I didn't see this first time around. I apologize for this. We are here to help each other. There is absolutely no reason to insult a fellow member just because they have a question.

It doesnt matter if it is or is not stupid though. We are a community. The reason we exist is because it can be a difficult experience discussing this stuff. A lot of people come here with a completely non-existent sense of self-worth.

People come here terrified, in pain and confused. We need to treat everyone with respect otherwise this whole thing is meaningless.

Funeral Father: let us know how you decided to do things so we can advise people with a similar objective in the future!

I'm in no way offended by the site in general, in life you have those that are happy to help and others that are annoyed by helping. I understand for others my questions probably seem pretty novice and newish. But I have fortunately been blessed with a low tolerance and a healthy liver. Therefore, I'd hope to serve the lighter side of blue light with my questions before some get on this site taking 30mg when they really only needed 5mg. There's no need to apologize bro I should apologize for becoming vindictive and childish with my response, but I feel that its very valid that for some they may only be able to acquire 15mg. I myself based on laziness that I chose not to crush and separate, but for others it may be a fatal mistake because I know how different a powder is from a pill, especially if your new and don't understand the onset and effects. Either way, I'm lucky to have acquired the exact doses I need and I'm do my best with amino acid therapy and good old mary jane to find what im searching for as I have seen first hand how opiates can go from healing pain (physical and emotional) albeit no one should ever use to heal emotional pain with an opiate but some do. And I hope that my presence on here helps serve others with the questions that may not be as advanced as some of the ones asked on this site.
I didn't see this first time around. I apologize for this. We are here to help each other. There is absolutely no reason to insult a fellow member just because they have a question.

It doesnt matter if it is or is not stupid though. We are a community. The reason we exist is because it can be a difficult experience discussing this stuff. A lot of people come here with a completely non-existent sense of self-worth.

People come here terrified, in pain and confused. We need to treat everyone with respect otherwise this whole thing is meaningless.

Funeral Father: let us know how you decided to do things so we can advise people with a similar objective in the future!

It does though. There’s no such thing as a stupid question until someone asks a stupid question

I just get scared sometimes when the dose gets above 5 mg cause it feels like I’m oding
Sorry glad I could be of help though. No need to be a dick your right my bad blue light is a family here. Got nothing but love for y’all this is a great website