Is there any way to change your username?

Yes.
Ah I can't without asking a new account, dang. I'm not gonna do that but thanks for the info

Make a $25 donation, as described in the bottom part of the post, and you can change your name without changing your email.

What do you mean?

You keep everything. Only thing that changes is your username.
Oh ok, I changed my mind anyway, my username is the last name of two of my favorite authors and I'm waiting until someone recognizes who they are. 😏

Obviously Ken Kesey and I'll take a stab at Christopher Hitchens?
Fuck yea!!! You have officially become my friend. I'm definitely giving you a follow. What are you opinions on the authors and what have you read by them?

Fuck yea!!! You have officially become my friend. I'm definitely giving you a follow. What are you opinions on the authors and what have you read by them?

Heheh, thanks; but sorry to disappoint you - I've read absolutely fuck all by either of them.

Kesey was obvious.

Hitchens was the first author of that name that I could think of. Although I've not read his books, I've seen many videos of him talking and I respect(ed) him. His brother (Peter Hitchens) on the other hand, is a proper cunt.

My equivalent username would be 'banksclarke'.

Last edited:
Heheh, thanks; but sorry to disappoint you - I've read absolutely fuck all by either of them.

Kesey was obvious.

Hitchens was the first author of that name that I could think of. Although I've not read his books, I've seen many videos of him talking and I respect(ed) him. His brother (Peter Hitchens) on the other hand, is a proper cunt.

My equivalent username would be 'banksclarke'.
Hey that is how I discovered Chris is his debates and lectures on atheism and politics. What do you mean kesey is obvious?