• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is there any possible way to shoot up OP's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
Well I got 6 10mg roxi's and 4 10mg OP's (OxyContin *the shitty formula*) and was wondering if I could shoot these fuckers up. Now I know what you're thinking is, "why don't you just shoot up the instant release 10mg roxi's you got?"; well, I have and am but I just was wanting to see if I could do this but with the OP's. I know it'll be hard and probably not worth it but I'd still like to know; & if there is really 'no way' then could anyone tell me what's the best ROA for OP's? I've chewed one up today and it lasted pretty long and before that I snorted 30mg of roxi's so I was feeling good almost all day 'n night; BUT, it did make me feel a bit sick even though when I shoot up roxi's or Percs I CWE, I don't get a sick feeling. So if there's any other way to make the OP's I have hit me quicker, please leave a response ASAP. Thanks for any responses, I'll need them.

The problem with what you are asking is the pharmaceutical company dumped lord knows how many hundreds of thousands of dollars into making it so you can't shoot it up. There is really no safe way to do this which is why I have to close this, it is considered against harm reduction to attempt to inject injection proof drugs.

I ask that you really reconsider doing this. I have seen some strange stuff posted around about breaking the time release but I really ask that you reconsider this as an option.

But in the name of harm reduction I have to close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.