• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is there a weed strain that feels almost like morphine?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
If so someone please let me know Haha

I remember when I had a broken arm and the doctors would give me some morphine

Maybe look into some oldschool afghan strains or crosses with it. They are the most narcotic strains in weed. To name a few: Deep Chunk, Afghan Delight, Black Domina, Night Queen

I would look for indica dominant strains but cannabis will have a way more psychedelic touch to it. It is a much more complex high with a huge variety in effects while morphine will Always feel the same. If you don't count tolerance offcourse.
And real similar will it however not be besides that they both are sedatives.

You're best bet, albeit I don't know if this productive telling you this.. would be to get that feeling out of your mind. I too broke my arm, and then once my arm was healed up 7 years down the road and I had no pain whatsoever from anything, I was buying morphine, and then trying heroin on top of that. By the grace of God, I just smoked the heroin, and it combined with the morphine gave me the sweats/chills and from what I gather an overdose... I didn't die that night, but I kept searching... until I found a good source. Oxycodone, which led me to rehab, a year sobriety. Only to relapse around thanksgiving, I just recently stopped taking the oxycodone. I don't feel sick, I'm not going through withdrawal, but that's how every story begins. You continue searching, chasing, upping your dose all for a two hour unproductive high (unless your one of the people that can do things on it) even then your mind will be elsewhere. I'm no doctor, I'm a disabled SoundCloud rapper addict... but what I can tell you is explore weed and its many different strains and terpenes, especially if your in a legal state... and only use opiates/opioids to control pain. Please your life's worth too much to risk it.

It will not be like opiates but get a pure Indica and smoke lots of it at once, or extract the THC and eat the herb for the CBD as well. Do not drive after smoking or eating lots of pot or hash.

You will become relaxed and if you have muscle pain it will go away, but it is not going to feel like oxycodone, or any other opiates.

Last edited:
Yea... Unfortunately no. I’ve tried so many different strains, cannabis products, etc..

I’d say the closest I’ve gotten to an opiate is using a CBD/CBDv isolate, CBN isolate, on a heavy body oriented strain together. Even then it’s not the same.

-GC

That's a big fat no! It's not like that. It's more like the cannabis kind of scrambles the pain messages to the brain, if that makes sense.

Try ones that are higher in cbg maybe like 4-8% but very low or no cbd. 9lb hammer is one that works good.

Everyone is different but I'd go for something high in THC. It doesn't matter if it's a hybrid, sativa or indica

The incrediblebl bulk three indicas packed in bugs I miss that smoke it got me to cut down oxy