• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is there a way to stop a meth headache that you feel on the back of your head??

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
It's not just drug users that can experience this

If you get a bar of butter that's been expired for 3+ months, and smell it, it would make you feel that same pain in the back of your head.

Its not anxiety, it's something else, there has to be a name for this

Weird. So you say that smelling rancid butter gives you a headache similar to meth? I am, thankfully, not susceptible to headache and only one I got every now and then was tension headache (stims can definitely do that, specially when mixed w/caffeine) but I am curious as well how your one is named.

Weird. So you say that smelling rancid butter gives you a headache similar to meth? I am, thankfully, not susceptible to headache and only one I got every now and then was tension headache (stims can definitely do that, specially when mixed w/caffeine) but I am curious as well how your one is named.
Holly crap that's exactly what I did, I mixed allot meth, the got drunk then did meth, then drank 3 Starbucks coffees.
Yeah I think the word I'm looking for is tension headache

If you get a bar of butter that's been expired for 3+ months, and smell it, it would make you feel that same pain in the back of your head.

Yeah don't grit your teeth.

That's what it's from it's from bruxism.

I would say take magnesium supplements but to get enough you need magnesium hydroxide and that gives you the shits.

It's called:

BRUXISM

Holly crap that's exactly what I did, I mixed allot meth, the got drunk then did meth, then drank 3 Starbucks coffees.
Yeah I think the word I'm looking for is tension headache
Honestly I don't think it was the caffeine at all. You said you did meth, then got drunk, then did more meth? You were probably dehydrated as fuck. And that will definitely cause one of those bad meth headaches. I know because I too experience them sometimes as well. They suuuuuck. I know I definitely don't do drink enough water when doing meth and that right there is enough to dehydrate you, and then you added alcohol in the mix as well! Lol