• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is there a way to prevent nausea from too much heroin?

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
I'm not talking about nausea from taking too large of a dose of heroin, but nausea from using too many times in a single day. I find that if I use more than 3 times a day I start getting really sick, is there any way to prevent this?

Something like zofran I guess, but this is not suited for OD
OD->BDD
Thanks for moving this thread for me. Unfortunately I can't get zofran anymore like I used to, which sucks because I've redosed 8 times today and feel like such shit.

Maybe you should consider getting on a longer acting opiate. The nausea is going to be there. Eat a banana or something small before you dose, or just dose less times throughout the day.

Maybe use less times a day? Although i don't get nausea from it anymore i find using Morphine or Dilaudid too many times a day to be a waste. I get way more of a rush shooting Morphine only 3 times a day as opposed to say 5 or 6 times a day. Other then that make sure you eat something and maybe take a anti-nausea drug such as Promethazine, Dimenhydrinate or a prescription only one such as Prochlorperazine (Compazine, Stemetil). Ginger also helps some people but i have never tried it personally for Opiate induced nausea.

I'll make a little list for you. These things have all, in one way or another, provided me with some benefit as it relates to nausea and sickness. Whether from Opioid intoxication or withdrawal, they should work.

Odansetron (Zofran) - Potent antiemetic (keep you from throwing up) that you can get pretty easily by complaining of severe nausea. I've never vomited on Odansetron it's that effective.

Promethazine (Phenergan) and other antihistamines - This is more hit or miss but can certainly help with feelings of nausea and vomiting.

Ginger - Either in the form of Ginger Ale or these nifty capsules of ground Ginger Root, Ginger works like a charm.

Cannabis - We all know how great nature's anti-nausea agent works, but I just thought I'd throw it in for good measure.

Now, if you're already in the grips of nausea and struggling not to vomit, it's a different story. I learned this trick from my Mother who used to get sick pretty regularly when she was pregnant with my siblings and I. Nibble on something dry (saltines) taking very small bites. In between nibbles take small sips of liquid, preferably anything but water. Now, here's the cool part: take your hand, put it flat on your chest like your about to say the pledge of allegiance.

Now, find the "ridge" directly beneath your clavicle and directly above your pectoral muscle. It feels funny or sensitive to touch it, but in that sensitive little pocket, give yourself a massage, kind of going up and down from the shoulder to the middle of the chest. For some reason this can really help temporarily alleviate nausea. Don't knock it until you try it. It's no magic bullet, but it's been of great use to me in the past.

I am going to sound so ignorant for asking..here goes..What is the big hype around this drug heroin..I just don't see it..a lot of my friend and people I know overdosed on the stuff,like chasing a end of a rainbow they increased doses for the feeling of the first high..I don't know how it makes u feel,what state it puts u in or why majority use it..I was hooked on codeine loved the euphoria rush and calm relaxed feeling..I weigh 49kg 1.5m tall I took bout 7 pills at once 3 times a day and loved it made life and living bearable.getting it was simple easy and so no stress of dealers..it got worse tolerance build up..started useing xanax,xoloft,serdept,valium,vicodin,treptiline among others(all at once)I have a stuborn system and yes it became harder to acquire these meds..I quit-cold turkey..(Was on the stuff 7yrs)I miss the feeling of bliss the waves that sweep over u,the calm yes hyped up energetic rush,like u can see feel hear clearly for the first time..read about Sceletium Tortuosum and Kratom.So if anyone has tried it and experienced what I'm so eagerly searching for please let me know..

I am going to sound so ignorant for asking..here goes..What is the big hype around this drug heroin..I just don't see it..a lot of my friend and people I know overdosed on the stuff,like chasing a end of a rainbow they increased doses for the feeling of the first high..I don't know how it makes u feel,what state it puts u in or why majority use it..I was hooked on codeine loved the euphoria rush and calm relaxed feeling..I weigh 49kg 1.5m tall I took bout 7 pills at once 3 times a day and loved it made life and living bearable.getting it was simple easy and so no stress of dealers..it got worse tolerance build up..started useing xanax,xoloft,serdept,valium,vicodin,treptiline among others(all at once)I have a stuborn system and yes it became harder to acquire these meds..I quit-cold turkey..(Was on the stuff 7yrs)I miss the feeling of bliss the waves that sweep over u,the calm yes hyped up energetic rush,like u can see feel hear clearly for the first time..read about Sceletium Tortuosum and Kratom.So if anyone has tried it and experienced what I'm so eagerly searching for please let me know..
Think of your best codeine high, times that by 20 and youll get an idea. The rush, from it crossing the blood brain barrier (BBB), the euphoria, the intense feeling of well being. Idk theres a ton of threads and things online that gives a better explanation of the high associated with heroin.

Think of your best codeine high, times that by 20 and youll get an idea. The rush, from it crossing the blood brain barrier (BBB), the euphoria, the intense feeling of well being. Idk theres a ton of threads and things online that gives a better explanation of the high associated with heroin.

times 20 are you crazy??? your finger slipped off the 0 key right? QuE-dAwEiRd1 he clearly MEANT -- times it by 2000 ...or maybe 20000? and you might get an idea. heroin is like the awe inducing god codeine prays to. heroin created codeine in it's image (ignore the pharmacological inaccuracy of this I'm trying to make an esoteric point) like our god supposedly created us in his image ...but clearly humans are no gods ...and codeine is no heroin although they may share the same image. if you think humankind (codeine) is great just imagine how great god (heroin) is.
and no this is not an encouragement to do heroin. it is a cruel and vengeful god that demands sacrifices.

I don't know why, but if I take a strong opiat or opioid and get nausea and then take some tramadol, the nausea often disappears or get down to a level where you don't feel it much. For me tramadol have worked for nausea with everything from codeine, morphine, oxycodone and fentanyl. Back in the days when I first started taking oxycodone, I would never take it without taking a small amount of tramadol as well. as I would get so much nausea that I could not enjoy the oxycodone. But with tramadol, nothing. So oxycodone alone = nausea. But oxycodone and as little as 50 or 100 mg tramadol = euphoria without nausea.

Not the puking all the time nausea, but a general nausea that feels uncomfortable.

As I said I don't know why. I don't know if anyone have experienced something similar or can provide me with an explanation? Without an explanation the validity of my claim is nonexistent, so it would be nice to hear some possible explanations.

Thanks for that..yes I know at what price my 1% of greatness compare to others have cost me..but God it felt good..I mean it starts ur day perfectly,ends it like a fairytale..just it steals something of u everytime,while ur high and enjoying the ¡°rush¡±it robs u in silence...so ima try the Kratom and Sceletium Tortousum

ive been on codeine foe months now 300 mg barely touches me im gonna quit but I wanna find the "Sweet dose" for my tolerance maybe you guys can help me I know I metabolise it very fast I have literaly felt effects after a minute not even that goes by since I took my dose.