Is there a way to naturally increase testosterone levels?

If you actually do have low testostorone levels they can perscribe you Andro Gel, its basically a gel you rub in certian places in you.

My dad went thru cancer like a year ago, and he has not had the same drive he once had, so they checked his testostorone levels and they were low.

They gave him andro gel, and now after about 3 months i can see a difference in his will to work and get new things, and just how he acts.

So i know it def works.

That looks like a referral link. In other words, it's a spam post. Unfortunately GF, I think your humour will be lost on it.

d-aspartic acid, zinc, sleep, hydration, proper nutrition, erase, proscar

this all wont have much effect though (maybe a 200-300 points on your total T @ BEST)

biggest factors include genetics and age.

I did this for a living, for 52 years. Read between the lines. If you're giving an accurate diagnosis of your symptoms, no energy, especially no libido, low self-esteem etc., go to your family doctor or urologist and have a testosterone profile done. It's a blood serum test. If you are on the low side of normal values given your age, then testosterone injections would be medically necessitated. For a lot of medical reasons the injections are better for your system than the new creams. Most doctors will give you a prescription if you want to do it yourself or administer the shot in the office. One cc of 200 mg/cc test cypionate per week would be appropriate. Health insurance pays for legitimate testosterone supplementation. And I'm not saying the above posts are incorrect, but in my years of practice I have yet to see an otc supplement substantially raise test scores. However, after two injections you'll feel better...and make gains assuming you eat and train properly. It might be advisable to take DHEA. Your doctor can test for that also. This is the safe and proper way to feel like more of a man and benefit with gains from resistance training. Good luck. Go see your doctor.

The short answer is no, not to any extent that would benefit lifting anyway you need steroids. Supplements are useless they will basically do nothing. Even a good diet and what not will not even raise it enough to cause any significant difference in the gym

Hi,
For all men testosterone plays a major role in boosting the muscle along with burning the fats of the body. But sometimes the testosterone level becomes low and for that person, making body muscle becomes impossible and even they are uanbel to satisfy their partners. However low level of testosterone means you don't have the perfect body to have sex or you will just fail. You should remember that if you have high level of testosterone then you can perform well in front of your partner and you will never be ashamed of yourself and im fact you would have good muscle mass. But how to get it? In my opinion, you should use some natural product which can really help you at such situation. I have also the same issue and after searching a lot on google, I have got answer from one of the article which has discussed aboput how to increase testosterone level natuarlly. I would like to share this with you and hopw that it will help you. Thanks...

http://www.mensexualclinic.com/enhance-your-testosterone-in-a-smatter-way

Buy Pro-Testosterone:

Full of testosterone boosting natural products that can increase testosterone levels by 70-140%....

Calcium
Rhodolia extract
Ginko extract
Boron Citrate
Dicalcium phosphate
Stearic acid
Silicon Dioxide

Amazing.... :)

Does this actually work gf? Anything to back this up? I wouldn't see 70% increase doing much that's 5mg a day to about 8mg per day as an estimate. I'm purely talking about for gym purposes.

I just LOL'd through this thread. Man some of these "statements" so to speak. No matter what form of administration you use for getting it inside your body, our effectors relating to the androgen system and it's homeostatic balance will always be adjusting/correcting the level that ventured beyond the typical threshold. Technically speaking if you take a proprietary testosterone supplemental stack, suppository, eye drop, lozenge.... and you respond with an incremental increase of 1 to your Total T count then they sold a successful product. It boosted the testosterone!

Does this actually work gf? Anything to back this up? I wouldn't see 70% increase doing much that's 5mg a day to about 8mg per day as an estimate. I'm purely talking about for gym purposes.

I was taking the piss..lol

I know some "naturals" take serms to boost test levels such as Clomid. I don't consider it natural though.