Is there a secret group or private chat area?

Ratched

Greenlighter
Hi, I would like to private chat about opiates and was curious if there is a private chat or secret facebook group. I'm trying every trick in the book to taper off but my body is an asshole. Nothing illegal and not about getting high. I got serious physical issues I'm dealing with and bouncing some ideas off people would be nice. Detox is causing my issues to come back so I'm on a teeter totter. I'm not wanting hugs, just brainstorming.

If you knew what I'm dealing with then you would understand. I have researchers following this condition and the group of people that have my condition would recognize me by my symptoms. It's a privacy issue.

Also, I'm still waiting on a reply to my post asking about opiate wd. No one has answered because it's dumped in a mega thread.

We dont have anything like that here. I imagine they exist but cant help you find because do not know of any personally. I wrote a question to you I need answered for your wd question. You can pm me if you want but as a greenlighter can only do so once every 3 hours. Good luck.

Theres a few tinychat rooms that are social. They change a lot and are not professional support chat rooms. Im sure if you stuck your head into the social arena or the drug forums you will find people in similar situations .

There are professional drug counselling chat rooms outside BL but I cant link you to any right now on mobile.

What is the point in a secret group if one could find it just by asking? If there is one I can't tell you and if there would be I would imagine you would have to jump through some hoops to get into one.

Anyhow no one is going to recognize you by your symptoms and if one would what would one be doing in BL then? So why bother?