View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is there a difference?

LSD-Magic

Bluelighter
Space trips and druids fantasy sound pretty similar but does the taurine make much difference?

I heard that in space you need extra taurine because of the cosmic rays.

Google and past experience proves these products to be a complete scam. I hear LSD is decent though.

Why would OP waste time and money with this rubbish? After a quick Google the ingredients are dubious at best. Stay away from them and stay safe.

I took such LSA preparates many years ago, unfortunately I can't really remember all that much about it but they weren't bunk, they are certainly like Morning Glory seeds etc, but compared to just doing an extraction on such seeds it's just quite expensive and that is what's a scam about it.

Yes it's mildly to moderately psychoactive, the sedation can be couchlocking but pleasant though the vasoconstrictive effects can be pretty unpleasant. Definitely not tier 1 but not garbage either. I would not go so far as to say 'stay away' to people who are just getting introduced. This stuff is milder and can have other side-effects compared to the classic ones.

I don't know if you are messing with these because you can't find classic psychedelics (the Psychedelic Index incorrectly lists classical psychedelics, my mistake), or because you are scared of the strong ones... but I'd personally go for something like 4-HO-MET or AL-LAD if I were you.