• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is there a cutting agent? cocaine brick

HQCDestrukto

Greenlighter
So my friends bought some coke from a brick. The brick was untouched, however it had a couple of holes in them, about 5mm wide going halfway in the brick (not completly through)
Now we're kind of worried since we heard it was a technic for cutting agents.

Anyone ever csme accross a cocaine brick with holes in them and what is the purpose? We're kind of worried to try it out not knowing if there's an adulterant?

Last edited:
A hole in a brick ? And what they add some kind of liquid cut ? Dosent seem likely as the cut would evaporate off too slowly, I would think to cut you would want to dissolve all the product and cut in a Aqueous solution mix then evaporate, I’m just guessing someone will prolly have a better answer

if your are using untested blow, assume it’s adulterated.
That's the thing, first time we see this in 7 years. Heard about a special drill that sprays shit, but i have doubts about that.

always pure and tested but not by us and not all bricks have holes

Holes are sometimes added at the source to drain the solvents used such as acetone, so when it is compressed into a brick the solvents can drain. Perfectly normal in my experience and if its coming back clean then there is nothing to worry about.

So my friends bought some coke from a brick. The brick was untouched, however it had a couple of holes in them, about 5mm wide going halfway in the brick (not completly through)
Now we're kind of worried since we heard it was a technic for cutting agents.

Anyone ever csme accross a cocaine brick with holes in them and what is the purpose? We're kind of worried to try it out not knowing if there's an adulterant?
I buy my coke per kilo and I know about the problem with the holes, its simply to have to put lesser coke in a kilo, always weigh your kilo...