• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help Is the small amount of fent that is stored in your body enough to produce a positive drug screen result when lab cut off is .25mcg?

nack-man

Greenlighter
im currently taking random UA once a month. last month i decided to quit and got 10 days of beautiful sobriety before i caved. i had a drug screen on day 8 of that 10 day stretch and was dirty for fent. i had read something ab it sticking around in your muscles or fatty tissue or both i cant really recall but i found it to be kinda strange seeing as its half life n all. it just seemed odd that it had been above the threshhold of .25 mcg after being clean that amount of time and also that im a super active person. any and all insight wld be incredibly appreciated from you guys! ty!

risperidone trazodone and labetalol can cause false positive for fentanyl, (as can ascorbic acid for at least one brand of urine test)

However, the urine tests detect into the fractional nanogram level.

Apparently 0.2ng fent 1.0ng nor-fent

To reduce your dose to below that you need at least 27 half-lives (~128,000,000 times reduction)

That gives a range of 81h-169h for fent, i didn't check nor-fent pharmacokinetics

169 hours is a week, so right in the ballpark depending on your dose.

Fentanyl is a weak base so it will excrete more slowly in alkaline urine. If you drink a lot of oj, eat lots of fruit and veggies, it slows excretion. Sounds like 2 weeks to be safe.

There were a range of cut-off values 1, 10, 20 nanogram.

I think perhaps your lab cutoff is actually .025mcg -- 25 nanograms.

Your body doesn't store it, it just hasn't cleared it. (If it stored it, nothing would be in your urine to test)

Last edited: