• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is the serotin still there ??

YellowSuperman

Greenlighter
Hello, im a low tolerance ecstasy user and im18yrs 5'7 tall and weigh 150 pounds. Few days ago i had a half pill after i drank couple of vodkas(got litle drunk) and the pill didnt gave me any strong effect almost nothing, just my vision got a litle blured and jaw clenched litle bit but i assume it was all placebo, cuz i didnt felt euphoric, happy, or chatty.Previous times when i make 3month brakes between my rolls, half pill is enough to get me rollin but this time i wasnt happy with the effects if there were any. My question is : Is serotin still unused? Im asking this question because im planning to go on a party after 2weeks so i wanna know what to expect. Sorry if i made any mistake, have in mind english is not my main language. Peace

Last edited:
The pill could be weak or bunk. Test your stuff as there is no way for us to tell if it even was mdma you took. And don't use swim, it's against the rules. We already know its you.

How much is a couple of vodkas? Could have been that the alcohol dulled your roll, could have been a bad pill, or your tolerance could be higher than you think. You can give it another try in two weeks, no way of knowing what will happen.

Yes, it takes around 5 days for a healthy brain to replenish serotonin, often a little longer. I rolled every 2 weeks for 4 years and only had total serotonin depletion twice. You either had a bunk pill or a very weak 1

Yes, it takes around 5 days for a healthy brain to replenish serotonin, often a little longer. I rolled every 2 weeks for 4 years and only had total serotonin depletion twice. You either had a bunk pill or a very weak 1

This is terrible advice. Do not do this.

In the interests on garb reduction it's strongly recommended to space your rolls out a minimum of 1 month, preferably more.

Im aware of that and i space my rolls 2months minimum, thats why im confused why i didnt felt the pill, i guess it was bunk so im rolling on other pill in in 2 weeks.

Likely bunk. Don't make a habit of it, even in cases like this where you don't believe you actually 'rolled' so to speak, but for the sake of this case I believe you should be perfectly fine. Just yeah, don't do it often :p

This is terrible advice. Do not do this.

In the interests on garb reduction it's strongly recommended to space your rolls out a minimum of 1 month, preferably more.

So how did me and a friend roll hard for around 4 years this way? Yes every1 knows what is recommend, but we are all different and we never had problems. Find what works for you. I remember looking into it way back but cannot find a source now, but a healthy brain will replenish before a month with 5htp and a good life style, for us 2 weeks was enough.

You got lucky. That's how. Not everyone is the same - exactly as you said - so even though you didn't suggest the OP do the same as you did, you've given the impression that rolling every 2 weeks for years is safe - which it is certainly not, regardless of your experience.

Hence, again, in the interests of harm reduction, I would recommend no less than 1 month between rolls (not that the OP believes any different; just need it to be clear that we're here to reduce the damage people can potentially be doing, not increase the risks).

Not having a go at you either, UKjunglist. We just don't want people getting the wrong impressions, coz if it doesn't work out for them, they're probably gonna be in a bad way. We don't want that.