• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is the rate I'm dropping enough for magic loss?

lokidoki

Bluelighter
I've been rolling for somewhere over a year now. At first it was every weekend for the first two months. Then I eventually managed to refrain to the point of where I could do it every two weeks for maybe the next six months after that. The past few months, I've been dropping once a month. Every roll has been bloody amazing until last nights, where I still rolled but felt not much euphoria (only the body high symptoms, and normally I roll my face off with just one pill). I had been discussing in a different thread on how I had taken it on a full stomach (which I usually dont do but rolling was a last minute idea), taken norco an hour or two before, was in a bad mood, and wasnt doing much except chilling in my room with my boyfriend. I realize all those things maybe have had an effect on the roll too, and probably did. Or maybe they were weak pills.

However I just thought of the idea that maybe my tolerance is just going up. I think I've been using for a good while now, but I don't know how long it takes for magic loss to happen? Planning to drop again next month. Should I take two pills next time?

I've been rolling for somewhere over a year now. At first it was every weekend for the first two months. Then I eventually managed to refrain to the point of where I could do it every two weeks for maybe the next six months after that. The past few months, I've been dropping once a month. Every roll has been bloody amazing until last nights, where I still rolled but felt not much euphoria (only the body high symptoms, and normally I roll my face off with just one pill). I had been discussing in a different thread on how I had taken it on a full stomach (which I usually dont do but rolling was a last minute idea), taken norco an hour or two before, was in a bad mood, and wasnt doing much except chilling in my room with my boyfriend. I realize all those things maybe have had an effect on the roll too, and probably did. Or maybe they were weak pills.

However I just thought of the idea that maybe my tolerance is just going up. I think I've been using for a good while now, but I don't know how long it takes for magic loss to happen? Planning to drop again next month. Should I take two pills next time?

I also was stupid and didnt know harm reduction back in 2000 , at 19, whe I first did mdma. do you know about harm reduction/ best way to keep the magic?

to answer your question, yes it definately is . Im surpried you havent lost the magic sooner, as you say you havent. I did mdma for about 25-30 nights in the span of six months , when I first discovered it. The first two rolls were amazing, and I suspect overdosed, and stuff was I think from tampa or miami back then, were triple and double stacks, and came from the netherlands, and I think I pill was 225 mgs, which is much too high-i also snorted lines of the triple and double stacks on top of taking a pill, and have taken halfs before-yeah stupid in my feelings- hindsight 20/20 . Moving on, my first two times were totamagic bliss, and I did my second roll about 4-5 days , after my first. after that I kept doing it and sure it felt good and all , but never the pure magical feeling the first two times. sure id take a month break during this six month peroid and try again--- after about roll twenty, which I was doing sometimes multiple times a week, on vacation with friends, during one roll, I got depressed and found there is more to life than chasing a high bc it wasnt working anymore and felt fake. I did try again after taking a two month break and never got the magic back, a lil spark, but nothing really, took another couple months break and tried again, the magic never returned.

after that six month period of abuse , I feel I did do short term brain damage and wasnt thinking logically/well at all , doing stupid decisions, etc I feel it took a couple years away from all drugs to feel normal again. (mdma was my favorite and only drug I ever abused-Gods honest truth, unless you consider smoking weed daily abuse?)

in my feelings once a month is absolutely too much, Three months minimum , and even longer. please show some responsibleness

to answer your question no you need to take a good three month break, then maybe try again . once the magic goes , in my experience, its difficult to get it back, and super improbable you ever will get it back, if you do it every 2-4 weeks, so make it possible for the magic to return and take some long breaks

Last edited: