• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Is the quality of phenazepam "research samples" declining?

oh wow, well yeah be ultra careful with the new stuff socio! Take it easy and let us know if there's a big difference.
CH
No doubt, micrograms to start with the new.
Something funny, though. I don't feel any buzz or anything from the old, but I do notice I fall down (like stumbling like a drunk, not fainting) inexplicably once or twice a day, whcih is a symptom of benzo use especially in old people. So I suppose it's real, just real weak.
Hope the new arrives soon, and on your advice, will be EXTRA careful. (Latex gloves, glass beakers, 0.1cc syringes with appropriate solution). Thanks.

Having to take 60 times the normal dose of anything with pam at the end of it should tell you theres something wrong with your supplier, thats not tolerance

Please note, I was previously under the impression that my supplier was sending inferior product. Having received several PMs from individuals using the same supplier around the same time, I am guessing that I may in fact have drastically increased my tolerance. Given the long half-life, and daily administration (sometimes more than once), I think I may have become tolerant to about 60+mgs of "phenazepam product" (of unknown purity; perhaps 20-50%?). So PLEASE DON'T anyone try what I did.

Good news: my tolerance/dependence seems to drop fast. I know there's still a lot in me, but I've only taken 10 and 5 mg doses since then at 24 intervals, and I've felt fine.

Now, that might support "bad product" interpretations. But other people claim to have recently blacked out/gotten buzzed from the same supplier's product at 1 - 3 mgs.

BE VERY CAREFUL PLEASE. This is why they have the FDA, but it's also why we don't use it. If you need help (I'm considering it) get it. BL has resources.

Sorry to self-bump. But, here is confirmation: the phenazepam we're getting is real; I bought 100 2mg clonazepams a few days ago. They're real. I've taken up to 20mg at once trying to feel an effect. Nothing. It's the phenaze. I am stable at about 40mg (guessing) of phenazepam, and trying to titrate down, so that I can actually get the clonozabuzz again someday, keeping phenaze for when i'm out of others. But my tolerance is too high now to just jump back to regular benzos. I've got a taper-schedule, if I can stick to it, which will still leave me will a large amount of phen.

Good, man, glad to see you're seeing things more clearly now. That's the first step for sure. Since the half life is so long, you should be able to taper fairly easily given that you have the will power to do so. I hope you do, and that you can start getting yourself off of this gigantic dose you're hooked on. I'd try a 10% drop per instance of decreasing, or possibly a bit more for the initial drops. You can do it! 40mg can be down to the therapeutic range in just a few months, and that isn't going at a fast rate, either! As long as you're going down and not up, you're making progress and will be at a reasonable level in no time!

Thanks Weev's

Good, man, glad to see you're seeing things more clearly now. That's the first step for sure. Since the half life is so long, you should be able to taper fairly easily given that you have the will power to do so. I hope you do, and that you can start getting yourself off of this gigantic dose you're hooked on. I'd try a 10% drop per instance of decreasing, or possibly a bit more for the initial drops. You can do it! 40mg can be down to the therapeutic range in just a few months, and that isn't going at a fast rate, either! As long as you're going down and not up, you're making progress and will be at a reasonable level in no time!

Thanks, B-Dub (sorry, phenazepam must increase the propensity to give nicknames to particpants in online discussions). Always nice to see BLers lookin out for each other, which is quite commone here. Who says euphoria-producing chemicals rob you of your soul and morality?

I am doing as you say: I'm already down to < 30mg. I feel fine. Tomorrow, probly 25, then 23, 20, ....

Then when that's done I can start enjoying my clonazepams. But this time I'm going to absolutely try to never exceed the mgs I usually "need" (usually, when I'm not in overdose--er, overdrive mode, I take 2-4 clon, once a day, RARELY 6-8).

Thanks again.
No blackout-forgetting i was in jail-selling my gf as a hooker-crashing cars bad behavior for me; just rapid dependence/tolerance, and more or less tolerable behavior. So, yes, the stuff is as potent as they say; I was quite mistaken. Believe that!

Last edited: