• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Is the heroin high better than that of MDMA or 4MMC?

vergie05

Greenlighter
I'm just a visitor who has never done an opioid drug, and I don't planning on ever trying one. I was simply wondering on which drug gives you the "best feeling in the world". For me it's MDMA/4MMC out of everything I have tried. Then come meth and a-pihp.
I have read several accounts on the heroin high and people do describe it as being better than meth. Is it also better than MDMA/4MMC?

Completely different….not really comparable, plus it’s mostly subjective some people love opiates and hate stims like me and others love stims and hate opiates

I can confidently say my two most euphoric experiences were the first time I tried pure heroin IV (not garbage) and my first roll. The roll comes out on top, in fact that was the pinnacle of it all for me probably.

The night I did the heroin I was hiding from cops, stressed out hard, but soon as that h went in I couldn’t have cared less. My entire body felt perfect for lack of a better word, the cold winter air no longer felt cold I coulda stood outside in a T.

MDMA was like I finally understood what true happiness was. I had reached a state of mind that I felt many holy men had spent their entire lives chasing with the mere snorting of a colorful pill. I could have died at that very moment and my life would have been complete.

MDMA unlocks something, that heroin gives you just a teasing taste of.

-GC

I'm just a visitor who has never done an opioid drug, and I don't planning on ever trying one. I was simply wondering on which drug gives you the "best feeling in the world". For me it's MDMA/4MMC out of everything I have tried. Then come meth and a-pihp.
I have read several accounts on the heroin high and people do describe it as being better than meth. Is it also better than MDMA/4MMC?
That's comparing apples to oranges. Those are completely different substances with very different effects.

You can't objectively state that one is 'better' than the other. It depends on individual preference.

Not to mention people also respond to different drugs in vastly different ways. For instance I myself don't take well to stimulants. Trying meth was an awful experience for me ; yet other people will swear it's the best shit there is. Conversely, I've known people try heroin and either just get sick or feel nothing at all, and wondering why the hell anyone would take that - yet I've always felt great on it.

In a nutshell, it's impossible to put any given drug into any person and guarantee a specific identical result.

Last edited:
I think the best mdma high Ive ever had was better than the best opiate high. But mdma is fickle whereas opiates reliably deliver the goods.

Last edited:
My early MDMA experiences were hands down better than any opiate high I've ever had, not even comparable. Opiates make you feel euphoric but mostly just content and peaceful. MDMA was the pinnacle of intense euphoria you could possibly feel, way more euphoric. But opiates are far more reliable and will always produce that feeling of peaceful contentment. And less downside (other than the crippling addiction, lol). MDMA involves a crash afterwards, usually, whereas a single opiate dose does not.

Hey gusy, so unfrortunately, this isn't really a Harm Reduction issue that we're dealing with, so I'm going to move it over to Drug Culture. Like others have said, I don't really think that they are comparable in a real "apples to apples" kind of way. As @Las Veghost grower has said, it is a highy subjective thing. We're also dealing with thoughts and emotions that are extremely visceral and elusive to description with words and if one person can descfibe it "accurately" the next person might not understand it "accurately".

So, while I think that a lot of the feelings can be compared, I don't think it can really be done in the way that you're asking, especially when you ask questions like, "what is the most euphoric of all". That's just not possible to do.

I think the euphoria of Heroin or Opioids in general, is, at the end of the day, a more "numbing" experience than anything. William Burroughs said it in a way that I have always enjoyed in that, "Heroin is a drug that narrows". He mentions this in the context of going to the Amazon to find a drug that "expands". He is ultimately looking for Ayahuasca. In the book, it's referred to as "Yage" and it has a semi-mythical status in the author's mind.

Some people will say that they have a just orgasmic euphoria from taking a high dose of LSD or some other hallucinogen. That's definitely possible, but those drugs don't "do the work for you". MDMA is a drug that "expands", I would have to say. It can bring people together and cause people to access and/or express their emotions in a more true way than they might be able to without it.

It's all very subjective and I believe life experience and biology all play roles as variables in what leads a person to develop a preference for one over the other. I'm like @Las Veghost grower I have always been drawn to Opioids. And like her, I'm sure I can enjoy stimulants too, but they're just not my preference.

To Drug Culture we go.

Hey gusy, so unfrortunately, this isn't really a Harm Reduction issue that we're dealing with, so I'm going to move it over to Drug Culture. Like others have said, I don't really think that they are comparable in a real "apples to apples" kind of way. As @Las Veghost grower has said, it is a highy subjective thing. We're also dealing with thoughts and emotions that are extremely visceral and elusive to description with words and if one person can descfibe it "accurately" the next person might not understand it "accurately".

So, while I think that a lot of the feelings can be compared, I don't think it can really be done in the way that you're asking, especially when you ask questions like, "what is the most euphoric of all". That's just not possible to do.

I think the euphoria of Heroin or Opioids in general, is, at the end of the day, a more "numbing" experience than anything. William Burroughs said it in a way that I have always enjoyed in that, "Heroin is a drug that narrows". He mentions this in the context of going to the Amazon to find a drug that "expands". He is ultimately looking for Ayahuasca. In the book, it's referred to as "Yage" and it has a semi-mythical status in the author's mind.

Some people will say that they have a just orgasmic euphoria from taking a high dose of LSD or some other hallucinogen. That's definitely possible, but those drugs don't "do the work for you". MDMA is a drug that "expands", I would have to say. It can bring people together and cause people to access and/or express their emotions in a more true way than they might be able to without it.

It's all very subjective and I believe life experience and biology all play roles as variables in what leads a person to develop a preference for one over the other. I'm like @Las Veghost grower I have always been drawn to Opioids. And like her, I'm sure I can enjoy stimulants too, but they're just not my preference.

To Drug Culture we go.
I’m a dude bro…

heroin is the better high, together works well but be careful.

Iving heroin after Rolling all night long.
I was tripping so hard off a massive dose of MDMA and someone told my plugging was the best rout which Iv never tried so I took my needle of dope and Iv’d directly into my bunghole, hard to find a vein in there and hurt like hell, I don’t see what all the hype is about…

Unless you're getting pure Heroin as part of a drug study in some lenient country, you're unlikely to obtain any unadulterated (Fentanyl free) Heroin. So that leaves, if you're lucky, a phamaceutical grade opiate to compare with other drugs.

In my case, I am prescribed benzos + stims + a highly delightful opiate in a fairly high daily amount. I augment the above with Indica + Sativa vaping and the dryest Chardonnay I can find. But I've had no opiates, wine or weed for the past 2 days.
If I could only have 1 of the above, I'd keep my daily Oxycodone. I'd keep my stims (Vyvanse) too, if I could keep both.