• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is the crack fake?

Chillpill33

Greenlighter
I’ve been getting crack for like a year now. The past three times I’ve gotten it I swear it’s fake. Nasty burning smell and taste. I can’t really describe it. But it’s not normal. It gives me chest pain and bad anxiety. Almost feels like I’m having a heart attack. I got some today that didn’t smell bad, just had a harsh chemical taste. But it’s making my chest and neck tight and not really getting me super high. I don’t know if I should smoke this or not. I live near an open air drug market so I cop from different people all the time. I don’t always know what I’m getting if the normal spot isn’t open. I just don’t want to die from smoking this stuff.

I know I should see a doctor before I take a powerful stimulant again that also causes this type of worrisome discomfort damn straight because they might be able to talk some sense into me before I have a stroke or heart attack I keep doing it haven't been to one in years

I’ve been getting crack for like a year now. The past three times I’ve gotten it I swear it’s fake. Nasty burning smell and taste. I can’t really describe it. But it’s not normal. It gives me chest pain and bad anxiety. Almost feels like I’m having a heart attack. I got some today that didn’t smell bad, just had a harsh chemical taste. But it’s making my chest and neck tight and not really getting me super high. I don’t know if I should smoke this or not. I live near an open air drug market so I cop from different people all the time. I don’t always know what I’m getting if the normal spot isn’t open. I just don’t want to die from smoking this stuff.
I seriously doubt what I'm about to say is the what happened to you, but alot of people in my area would substitute crack for the more potent methylphenidate. It acts in the same fashion as crack cocaine, just lasts longer and is about 3xs as potent. It also has lots of nasty side-effects and a notoriously hellish come-down. Despite that we would crudely convert the methylphenidate to its free-base form and then smoke it. It had this impossible to describe sinister chemical taste and smell, with hints of caramel. Anyway you would get this insane stimulation however I don't ever remember there being any real euphoria, just a sence of death being very very close and a heart beat like a drum.

I mean, I could see a dealer running out of coke, or losing their supply, then rocking up alot of methylphenidate and selling it as crack. Many addicts may prefer the stronger methylphenidate and come back again and again, and the ones that do notice and switch dealers wont be making the dealer lose much money, since they have such a cheap and easy way to get crack. However I haven't seen any crack cut with methylphenidate, or even heard of it before, so take what I said with a grain of salt

:mad finger:
F•¢K U to whomever is responsible
For cutting coke w
methylphenidate !!