• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Is suboxone stronger than kratom?

^good one

Are all the Spice Girls completely bangable?

Does Britney Spears have man-shoulders?

lol ok im done, sorry for going off track OP.. proceed.

He's talking about the need to shoot up. If you don't shoot up you can't understand the addiction to the needle itself. He is saying whenever he injects a sub it triggers a craving to shoot uo something stronger like heroin

Right, it does get really difficult. Not an easy way out.

The act of iv is very addicting in and of itself, ik when I shoot subs I usually end up shooting dope the following day; but if you don't think it's trigger and will cause cravings more power to ya.

Oh no, totally not a trigger for me because for me suboxone blocks the effects of other opiates. I could never end up shooting dope the next day because it would be a total waste. Of course Ive had times shooting sub where I think "oh I wish this were dope, or man Id like to get some dope" but then I remember 1) the dope wont work properly and 2) do I want to spend $20 for one shot of a drug that is gonna wear off in a few hours? Thats why I stopped shooting dope, because it is ridiculously expensive in comparsion to both suboxone and kratom. I never go through $20 of kratom in a couple of hours.

No, I don´t think kratom is stronger than subs. Not at all.
I don´t know how Kratom is still legal though.
Maybe it won´t be for long as it surely resembles an opiate.
You can get high that´s the point. And no prescription needed.
Someone has posted that it´s not getting easier to buy it by mail as it used to be

Yeah, because banning stuff always works out :\. Gtfo of here with this crap, do some research and see that there are lot's of people who benefit from this plant in other ways than getting high so no that's not always "the point". And why should anything that gives you a buzz be banned anyways? Because the government says so? I would've expected better from a user on a drug forum. Kratom has yet to kill anyone and banning it is likely to just force some users into using harder opioids to fill the void, kinda counterproductive if you ask me. Anyways, I won't talk about this any longer, another subject for a different thread.

Read this and tell me there's nothing more to kratom than getting high.

NSFW:
Known alkaloids present in Mitragyna speciosa:

Ajmalicine (Raubasine): Cerebrocirculant, antiaggregant, anti-adrenergic (at alpha-1), sedative, anticonvulsant, smooth muscle relaxer. Also found in Rauwolfia serpentina.

Akuammigine

Ciliaphylline: antitussive, analgesic. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Corynantheidine: μ -opioid antagonist, also found in Yohimbe. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Corynoxeine: Calcium channel blocker. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Corynoxine A and B: Dopamine mediating anti-locomotives. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

3-dehydromitragynine

Epicatechin: Antioxidant, antiaggregant, antibacterial, antidiabetic,
antihepatitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-leukemic, antimutagenic, antiperoxidant,
antiviral, potential cancer preventative, alpha-amylase inhibitor. Also found in dark chocolate.

9-Hydroxycorynantheidine: Partial opioid agonist

7-hydroxymitragynine: Analgesic, antitussive, antidiarrheal; primary
psychoactive in Kratom, Roughly 2% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isomitraphylline: Immunostimulant, anti-leukemic. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isomitrafoline: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isopteropodine: Immunostimulant

Isorhynchophylline: Immunostimulant. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isospeciofoline: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitraciliatine: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitragynine: Indole alkaloid. Analgesic, antitussive, antidiarrheal, adrenergic, antimalarial,
possible psychedelic (5-HT2A) antagonist. Roughly 66% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitragynine oxindole B. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitrafoline: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitraphylline: Oxindole alkaloid. Vasodilator, antihypertensive, muscle relaxer, diuretic, antiamnesic, anti-leukemic, possible immunostimulant. <1% of total alkaloid contents in Kratom leaf.

Mitraversine

Paynantheine: Indole alkaloid. Smooth muscle relaxer. 8.6% to 9% of total alkaloid contents in Kratom leaf.

Rhynchophylline: Vasodilator, antihypertensive, calcium channel blocker,
antiaggregant, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, anti-arrhythmic, antithelmintic. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Speciociliatine: Weak opioid agonist. 0.8% to 1% of total alkaloid content of Kratom leaf, unique to Kratom.

Speciofoline

Speciogynine: Smooth muscle relaxer. 6.6% to 7% of total alkaloid contents of Kratom leaf.

Speciophylline: Indole alkaloid. Anti-leukemic. <1% of total alkaloid contents of Kratom leaf.

Stipulatine

Tetrahydroalstonine: Hypoglycemic, anti-adrenergic (at alpha-2)

Last edited:
I personally have never noticed any negative side effects or addiction to Kratom. I know that suboxone is way more addictive than Kratom and more harsh on your body. However, depending on where you get your Kratom from, I have heard of people who go through serious withdrawal symptoms using Kratom. Many Companies and head shops are being shut down due to the fact that their Kratom is not 100% natural. Natural Kratom should not cause you to have such horrible withdrawal symptoms. Might I suggest finding a better place to get your Kratom? It does not make sense to me to use a drug to help detox your body of an herb. I personally have never had any issues with OnlineKratom. So you might want to check out them or a couple of other online companies that are a little more trustworthy. Kratom has helped save my life and it saddens me to read that people are having such bad experiences.

I get my kratom online from a reputable supplier, natural plain leaf only. Kratom has helped save my life too, I love kratom. I doubt I would have gotten addicted to it had I just used kratom and not other opiates but I used kratom to detox off heroin and then never got off the kratom.

Make no mistake reesesncheese, unadulterated kratom can and will cause dependence if used too frequently. Also, adulterated kratom isn't very common. Some people just get terrible withdrawal from kratom.

Eh, to all the people saying bupe is stronger & shouldn't be used to get off of kratom, while bupe is much more potent kratom has stronger pain killing effects & euphoria than bupe even at a lower than the equivalent dose (to a point obviously). This is because bupe is only a partial agonist of the MOR & antagonist of the DOR while kratom is a full agonist of the MOR, KOR, & DOR. Bupe withdrawal is less intense than a full opioid receptor agonist's but in most cases more prolonged because of it's long half life.

It should be noted, doses of buprenorphine under ~2mg actually have the metabolite norbuprenorphine active at your receptors, which is much stronger than buprenorphine. Ideally, you will get "higher" from doses below 2mg.

is it possible that this question is completely dependent on personal body chemistry?
I remember going cold turkey off 120 mg oxy habit and for me kicking a 15 g Kratom habit is much worse.
Isn't that weird?
I mean I heard that one guy doing 2 g three times a day (6g habit) -to me ridiculously small amounts of Ketom- maybe that would be easier to come off.
One reason Bupe is tempting...... IF your trying to be honest with people it's easier to mention a doctor approved, once a day Bupe taper than "yeah I'm trying to get off Kratom... its this shit you get at head shops but don't worry if I can't get off that, I'll just take a fuckton of anti-shits medicine!!!@"

no, not body chemistry dependent. it's not even close suboxone is way stronger than kratom