• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Is suboxone stronger than kratom?

burn out

Bluelighter
I thought kratom was stronger because I've had much better results using kratom to detox from heroin than suboxone but I just shot up 1 mg of sub and it feels much stronger than kratom. I am confused, my plan was to use the sub to help me get off kratom but now I feel like I have just injected an even more powerful drug than the one I am addicted to.

I mean, I realize sub is more addictive than kratom, so if you are wondering why I would do this it is because I thought I could take one dose of sub, then let it self taper with the long half life as opposed to having to dose kratom every 6 hrs. I figured this way, I wont be thinking about me next fix all the time, and for me that is a huge help. But now, I think I took too much sub. Anyway, I have 7 mgs left. How can I best use these last mgs in order to detox myself? I am thinking wait as long as possible til wd sets in, then shoot up .1 mgs or so? then wait as long as I can, shoot up .05 mgs or so and then if I still feel bad after that, take a little kratom? Basically I really need to get clean because I lost my job and I can no longer afford to spend all my money on drugs. I literally have no food because I spent all my money on drugs. All I want, is to go to the store and buy some orange juice, egg nog, whiskey and cheese and a vegetable and I cannot do that because I spent my last money on this suboxone hoping it would help kick my kratom habit. Please help.

Man, I am so messed up off this sub. How is this possible? I only shot up 1 mg and I am more high than I get from dope. I think I just made my dependence worse rather than better, should have just bought kratom stead of sub.

Suboxone is way stronger than kratom and yes you raised your tolerance big time.
Kratom can help ease Suboxone withdrawals but not by much other than that kratom is not even in the same ball park as Suboxone much weaker.

When injected the drug does not really leave the body the same fashion as when taken properly it gives a quick rush then leave the body faster so the withdrawal from injecting Suboxone would probably end up being worse than just getting off kratom.

Lol suboxone for a kratom habit is going the wrong way. Bupe is way stronger.

yeah dude wrong direction lol

It's all good, one dose of bupe isn't going to do a whole lot tolerance wise. Kratom w/d is much more forgiving than any opiate withdrawal. Yes it sucks but it's over in 5 days and there are like 2 weeks of PAWS symptoms instead of the months of paws w/ other opiates. Suboxone w/d will kick your ass though so don't go trading a kratom habit for sub habit. I've gone through both so i'm speaking from experience. If you can taper off kratom, do that. If not, just tough it out for 5 days and you will be right as rain in 2 weeks time. If things get rough get some loperamide. I know how it feels to spend all your money on kratom (or any drug for that matter) and be left to face reality broke as fuck.

If all you have is the 7mg sub, cut it into .5mg pieces and dose 1x a day. Then .25 for a few days and then off.

What I don't understand is why one time a couple years ago when I was addicted to sub, I ran out of sub and used kratom to detox from the sub. Back then I remember being in sub withdrawal and my first dose of kratom floored me. It got me way more high than the sub had been getting me. Thats why I thought kratom was stronger. It was enhanced bali though and I took a large amount.

I never done sub but I know from kratom experience the first few times I had taken it (and with any drug I usually just jump into max safe dose) it floored me where I couldn't move but tolerance is quick and is quickly so weak. Idk that is my thoughts.

No, I don´t think kratom is stronger than subs. Not at all.
I don´t know how Kratom is still legal though.
Maybe it won´t be for long as it surely resembles an opiate.
You can get high that´s the point. And no prescription needed.
Someone has posted that it´s not getting easier to buy it by mail as it used to be

Last edited:
As said above I don't know how you could have possibly come to this conclusion had you spent 30 sec on google beforehand. As to the legality of kratom only the states that are quick to ban everything even have it on the radar. Around 5 states in total....don't see others following as it never makes the news. Only the middleman companies who were not purchasing directly from the source have shortages.

No, I don´t think kratom is stronger than subs. Not at all.
I don´t know how Kratom is still legal though.
Maybe it won´t be for long as it surely resembles an opiate.
You can get high that´s the point. And no prescription needed.
Someone has posted that it´s not getting easier to buy it by mail as it used to be
Resembles an opiate? It does contain opioids, which are the same thing as opiates they just don't come from the poppy plant ie oxycodone. Let's not talk about how it should be illegal though. It should remain legal because it's less habit forming then codiene and helps my people detox from destructive harder opioid addictions.

Do not inject bupe!!!
You can inject bupe I just wouldn't do it daily because it's hard on the veins. But I suppose OP shouldn't because he's trying to detox from kratom.

I need to inject the bupe because I only have 7 mg and I find when you IV it, you can get away with using extremely low doses thus you could make 7 mg last for weeks if you really needed to.

No you don't your coming from a kratom habit 7mg intranasally or sublingually should be sufficient. You said your self shooting bupe got you way higher than kratom.

I never thought of it that way, I suppose you're right I don't need to shoot. I don't want to waste any though, ideally I would like to save some so that if I get addicted to opiate or kratom again I can use it to come off again.

The act of iv is very addicting in and of itself, ik when I shoot subs I usually end up shooting dope the following day; but if you don't think it's trigger and will cause cravings more power to ya.

Take it intranasally or sublingual IV bupe acts a lot different than other ROA's and leaves the body sooner its more of a rush whereas sublingual leaves the body gradually. And 1mg IV is a huge dose to be taking by the way.

Yes taking it sublingually will waste some with the saliva but if you snort it then you are not wasting any although the BA isn't as high as IV its all you need and it evens out because it lasts longer than IV bupe does.

The act of iv is very addicting in and of itself, ik when I shoot subs I usually end up shooting dope the following day; but if you don't think it's trigger and will cause cravings more power to ya.

I thought subs would ease down cravings.
I´m sure I´ve heard that somewhere.

He's talking about the need to shoot up. If you don't shoot up you can't understand the addiction to the needle itself. He is saying whenever he injects a sub it triggers a craving to shoot uo something stronger like heroin

I thought subs would ease down cravings.
I´m sure I´ve heard that somewhere.

That's not what I said, I take subs everyday and they do wonders for my cravings. It's iving them which gives me cravings because iving them doesn't even give a rush and makes me think about all the crazy times I've had shooting dope in the past.