• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is snorting Wellbutrin a decent substitute for Aderall?

Agill117

Greenlighter
Hi all!
I am hoping that people have experience with Aderall adiction. I've had a love affair with prescription drugs for about 7 years now. For about 5 years I consumed my prescription of Aderall as directed. However the past 2 years my prescription has only lasted 1.5 weeks. When I'm out of my prescription all I can do is sleep, watch tv, and be depressed. Tonight was a particularly bad night so I've been searching the web for other stimulants or solutions to allow me to function without Aderall. I was very surprised to find many articles about snorting Wellbutrin. I've been prescribed Wellbutrin for about 6 months. I've never snorted, injected, or smoked any drug before. I do not wish to snort any medication, but I'm desperate. I can't even think straight. I've lost my moderately successful internet business, and I'm missing out on so much with my kids. Is this drug and method at all comparable to the stimulus you get from Aderall? If so how to you prepare the pills? I read you need to boil them or the process is extremely painful. If anyone can shed some light on this matter I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi all!
I am hoping that people have experience with Aderall adiction. I've had a love affair with prescription drugs for about 7 years now. For about 5 years I consumed my prescription of Aderall as directed. However the past 2 years my prescription has only lasted 1.5 weeks. When I'm out of my prescription all I can do is sleep, watch tv, and be depressed. Tonight was a particularly bad night so I've been searching the web for other stimulants or solutions to allow me to function without Aderall. I was very surprised to find many articles about snorting Wellbutrin. I've been prescribed Wellbutrin for about 6 months. I've never snorted, injected, or smoked any drug before. I do not wish to snort any medication, but I'm desperate. I can't even think straight. I've lost my moderately successful internet business, and I'm missing out on so much with my kids. Is this drug and method at all comparable to the stimulus you get from Aderall? If so how to you prepare the pills? I read you need to boil them or the process is extremely painful. If anyone can shed some light on this matter I would greatly appreciate it.

This is something they do in jail. Hoard about 10 tablets and snort the fuck out of them. My brother told me the high lasts about 15 minutes and he actually saw someone have a seizure as a result. Bupropion is derived from the same synthetic amphetamine used to make "bath salts," believe it or not. It is actually not that far off chemically from an amphetamine.

I take 300mg of it daily and it definitely raises my anxiety level.

Long story short, don't do it.

Don't do this, the high is very short lived, the crash is hell, and it fucks your nose worse than anything else I've ever snorted.

When me and my friends used to run out of mephedrone, snorting wellbutrin would get rid of the craving and delay the comedown.
but yeah it helped my adhd and energy levels I could live with the rise in anxiety as I had energy but nope got it taken away from me as Im a adult and in my county they dont have no doctors who can diagnose adult adhd and wellbutrin in uk is only licensed for quitting smoking WHICH IT HELPED AS WELL grrrr.