Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is recovery possible?

Dutchguy

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

First of all. Sorry for my English, i am from the netherlands

I have been looking around for a while and decided to make a post:

I have been abusing 3mmc for the past year. I started it june taking it every weekend ( 2 grams). from july to september i took it 4 times a week, with an estimate of 3,5 grams a week. I did not sleep for 2 days every week.
In october i did not use and in november i started using again, every weekend 2 grams until december. In december i started to get the side effects as listed below:

- DPDR, lost my concept of time, it felt like the past year went by in a blink of an eye, it felt like everything went on autopilot
- Tinitus
- headache
- brain zaps
- waking up in the middle of the night and my heart pounding

I was really scared and decided to get some help, i learned a lot about DPDR and have been trying to excersice and meditate eat healthy.

The thing is that from January until now i have used it 3 more times even though i know it enhances the symptons and i should take a break for a minimum of 6 months, i am having trouble to stay sober for longer then a month.

My question is if there are more people here that have abuses 3mmc and have recovered and what worked best for you?
i also have a question regarding the serotonin depletion, is the depletion comparable as with MDMA or is it much milder? Is it easier to get rid of the DPDR comparing 3mmc with mdma?

Thanks

Hey mate, on harm reduction and recovery check oout BB forum, pretty sure u may find your answers there.

On 3-mmc now, lol.

I dunno about recovery. I was on a lot of pain and had severe depression for a longtime when I quit doing 20+g of 4-MMC every week.

I feel and could be wrong that recovery from any physically addictive drug the same the detoxx is a cunt but easiest part its the depression the fatigue and that makes you use again just for that day because you just want a normal day .So you do it feel good that day polite to every cunt thank you here you dear let me get the door next day think i can do it today and get away with no minor wd 3 months later you start the wds againg.

YTour brains your enemy day by day a clique but its not that's how you get out of it