View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

is one and a half RC tabs dangerous?

adultswimbumpwatch

Greenlighter
So my friend buys RC tabs from his older brothers friend. since their pretty legit and use fairly safe precautions will it still be possible to od on one and a half tabs?. I did RCs before 2 times, the most intense was my first time. I didnt notice anything that should alarm me. But i also have a few questions with the effects and if their like lsd. The first one was how fucking tired i was. And how hot i got. And at one point i think my heart was beating a little fast. I can imagine maybe the health effects will become serious with that extra half tab. But at the same time i wanna see into the omega clouds and continue my research. So would it be ok to do that extra half tab. Btw i weigh 160 pounds and im 5'9 male 15

Last edited by a moderator:
Impossible to answer without knowing substance and dose.

OP; saying that they are pretty legit doesn't mean anything at all. I would always test what you buy with a reagent kit at least.

That having been said, there are 2 sources I trust with my life - and let's be clear, you are trusting your life if you don't test

If what you are getting is a Lysergamide, then yes it is probably safe to take 1 1/2 tabs; but be aware that there are 6-7 lysergamides out there

LSZ
AL-LAD
ALD-52
1P-LSD
ETH-LAD
1P-ETH-LAD
PARGY-LAD (?)

And maybe some others. And some shops are laying different strengths of blotter. Personally, I wouldn't like to take 1 1/2 tabs of ETH-LAD thinking I was getting another one.

Are your blotters printed in any way? Do they have any of the words that I've listed? Even then, all you would know for sure is a claim that it is supposed to be 'X' and not 'Y'.

Tom

Please tell us what the substance is and we'll be able to provide more detailed information.

In general, most of the lysergamide analogues will be safe at one and a half prelaid tabs. However, I'm not even sure that's what you have - it might be a completely different story if you've gotten an NBOMe chemical.

Took 'lsd' out of the title because it didn't belong there next to the word 'RC'.

If you don't know what's on your tabs, just that it's an RC, that's pretty sketchy. You can't know the dosage. You don't know if it's even something dangerous or not. Is it bitter and numbing? If so I'd be willing to bet my left nut it's not even related to lsd in chemical structure.

If you do not know which research chemical it is, or the dose of it on the carrier, do not take it. Stay safe.

Since you know for sure it's a research chemical and not LSD, don't take it. Why not just get some mushrooms instead?

Last edited:
As has been said, ingesting any unknown substance is unsafe. If it's soemthing like 25x-NBOMe, it's not necessarily "safe" to take any at all.

What Priest said ^^

Oo shit sorry guys its a nbome. Very fuckin bitter. But i think ill stick to one tab then. Fuck nixon and his war on drugs. His actions has torn my home country apart and now i have to risk my fuckin ass because of him and the stupid republican party. Vote for bernie

^Real LSD is still out there despite Nixon's hatred of hippies... You just gotta look, and when a dealer says things that throw up red flags, stay away. Lots of us live here in the states too and we seem to be getting real L hahah.

I wouldn't take any of those tabs at all though if I were you man. I've done em a few times and there's just no real value to the experience. It ain't worth riskin yer life over it.

Oo shit sorry guys its a nbome. Very fuckin bitter. But i think ill stick to one tab then. Fuck nixon and his war on drugs. His actions has torn my home country apart and now i have to risk my fuckin ass because of him and the stupid republican party. Vote for bernie

If you absolutely must take them, and I am not judging you, do NOT take more than one. You've got no idea how much was laid onto each blotter.

If you absolutely must take them, and I am not judging you, do NOT take more than one. You've got no idea how much was laid onto each blotter.

This. On the dark web marketplaces I had seen tabs of 25i being sold at doses as high as 1,500ug per tab.

Hey do u guys know how much ug can fit in one tab. It was smaller than my fingernail

I was able to lay 3mg onto a blotter using a super concentrated solution. That's way too much. Honestly, it may be best to just take a half of one to test the waters. This class of chemicals is not the safest.

if youre talking 1P-LSD and its a reliable vendor then there is little to no danger, unless you do something while on the drug.

Can't you just ask what RC is on the blotter???

Not really. There are so many RC's on the market now days that you there really is no way to tell unless you test your blotter. Even then you may not be able to pin point exactly what you have.

I don't recommend taking RC's in the first place, but if you're going to you should know exactly what and how much you are taking. RC's are known to have a very low dose curve, and act differently than your "traditional" psychedelics. Plus, not every RC acts the same way. You may take your tab expecting something way different than what is actually on your tab offers. I really suggest you do more research(of all RC's and even classic psychedelics) before you step your foot down that rabbit hole or you may end up in a "nightmare trip" in the hospital thinking that it really is your last moments of life.

And did the OP say they were 15?

If you are 15 I VERY STRONGLY advise against taking psychedelics until you're older(at least 18. I know it sounds cliche, but your mind is still developing and psychedelics really aren't something to take lightly. Even though psychedelics are fun, profound or even terrifying experiences can cause someone to "never return to normal" good or bad.
Just PLEASE do as much research as you can and be as safe as possible. Not everyone is fashioned the same way so one substance may effect you in a different way than it effects someone else.

Last edited: