• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is [nope] okay to order meds from?

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
hi, was just wondering if [read the rules Mrs. Gamp - negrogesic] is a reliable place to order meds from. or if anyone can recommend a trustworthy online pharmacy outside Australia?
Sorry hope this query breaks no rules mods - delete if so and no hard feelings ...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is definitely against the rules.

And i can almost guarantee that if you ordered from that site you'll never get those products.

They did a good job though, especially with their COVID-19 statement on there 🤣. That said you'll never get what you order based on the stuff they were promising.

We can't make recommendations either as we can't help you break the law here. This site wouldn't have been around so long if we condoned such activities.

Going to leave this here so people are reminded of this. No one is mad at you however, but yes this is a big no no.

This is definitely against the rules.

And i can almost guarantee that if you ordered from that site you'll never get those products.

They did a good job though, especially with their COVID-19 statement on there 🤣. That said you'll never get what you order based on the stuff they were promising.

We can't make recommendations either as we can't help you break the law here. This site wouldn't have been around so long if we condoned such activities.

Going to leave this here so people are reminded of this. No one is mad at you however, but yes this is a big no no.
Yeah no worries.
Must admit their assurance that despite COVID "our system still works real good" sounded pretty used-car-salesman ... sorry was a bit down when I posted that.

I'd not try it. Sleep and reflections have put it all in perspective. I need a legal prescription!

Yeah no worries.
Must admit their assurance that despite COVID "our system still works real good" sounded pretty used-car-salesman ... sorry was a bit down when I posted that.

I'd not try it. Sleep and reflections have put it all in perspective. I need a legal prescription!
Oops misquoted them ... "Despite COVID our shipping system works perfect", 🎭