• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Is (non IV) tar worse for you than powder heroin?

EH i dont care enough to keep this conversation going....ive been clean for three months now and I was just trying to help someone, thats all. I guess Ill just drop it and everyone can think what they want to think. Im just happy I have my life back and dont depend on heroin to get me through the day.

This might help explain things.... The 1st post describes the differences and other relative info.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=396038

Sir Thizzalot, I really don't think that you should do heroin. Just the way that you are writing about it in this thread seems to me like you are doing it for the wrong reasons... not that any reason is really right. But most people do heroin when they work their way up the pharmaceutical opiate ladder, and can no longer afford OC for example, and are so sick from withdrawals that they choose the cheaper alternative being heroin.

Your writing like your doing it socially with people. If thats the case, these are most likely people that you do not want to be around. I have done heroin and can tell you that all of the nice people that I did it with ended up in debt to dealers, ripping off anybody to get money for a fix, and eventually ended up in rehab, jail, or left the state.

You said you think plugging is the safest (and I may agree when it comes to tar), but you will probably smoke it because that's what the people around you do.... C'mon, heroin isn't weed. It's not like "hey, lets meet up at Johns, get in a circle and pass around a foil with tar on it and chase the dragon together, then goto Sallys house to watch a movie". You really shouldn't downplay this just because you may smoke it or plug it, but not IV it.

Sorry for the rant/lecture, but you just seem like you have no clue what you may be getting yourself into... And if you do, then you wouldn't go through with trying it.

Thanks for the link, I hadn't read the #s part before. I've done a lot of opiates and other downers, and they just aren't something I crave when I'm not using them. I realize heroin is stronger, but before using it I can tell myself to put a break xx long between each use and stick to that. The drugs I crave are uppers like meth, which I also told myself I'd put a long break inbetween each use, and I have(and that is something I can crave a ton, and it's dirtt cheap for clear glass, so it's all will power stopping anybody who likes it from abusing it).

But, like I said, I won't go searching for tar, I just know it's something friends have been doing for a bit now, and even the ones that were OC addicts in the past keep use spaced out and make sure the others using it do too.
I've got my answers, thanks everyone! I won't be smoking it, IF I even use it(even if it's offered, I'd have to be in the mood anyways to want to do it) I'll make a snortable solution.