• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is my weed laced with meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyWifeMaryJane

Greenlighter
I know it sounds crazy but I really think my bud is laced an I have a reasonable suspicion, first yes I've always had strong effects to cannabis but its usually when I smoke a bowl; but I recently bought some bud that the first hit is smooth an immediately hits me in a few seconds. The first effect is my vision is almost clear at what im looking at an kinda blurry on everything else. Then the second effect is I dont really have a conscience whatever I think of doing ill probably do it an not think twice, then my mood starts to go down hill like I really cant explain it. Mind you im only taking one hit an feel all this immediately. I got suspicious an decided to do the cd test an there is a very dull scratch noticeable but not a hard scratch an I didnt press hard on the bud. All this said an done I do not have a low tolerance as I smoke 5 times a day for the past month and have smoked weed for almost 5 years now. Last night I took 3 large bong rips and after the effects went down an I didnt feel it i took a nap, woke up and had a headache where my eyebrow is and then took some ibprobuen, the headache proceeded to turn into a migraine then my stomach felt as if I was going to throw up, everywhere I went made the effects worse I was shaking so bad I had to go to the bathroom and sit in front of the toilet in the puke position trying to throw up. 1 hour has passed an im hurting worse I decide to laydown. I was shaking and could only talk in short breaths.

I wouldn't recommend smoking that particular batch of cannabis, just to be on the safe side, do further tests as you wish, but don't toke off it again unless it's lab tested as clean

I'd also recommend getting a testing kit and testing your products from now on, cannabis being laced with other products does happen, unfortunately we aren't all good hearted stoners who love a fine organic herb

Doesn't sound like meth to me bud, you would feel mighty amped and a lil (just a lil) more psychedelic. I feel like youd be able to tell it was meth. Plus meth high for one hit would be like 6- 8 hours or so I believe.

It should not be too hard to see chunks of meth on the bud. Bring it under a magnifying glass and look for anything tiny peices of anything thats not thc. Also it would smell prettt gnarly. And taste like shit. And keep you up for twice as long as you normaly stay up. And would give you lock jaw and make you grind your teeth and wanna have sex. If you for none of what i mentioned then its not meth. BTW meth is too exspenisve to put on anything specialy weed its a waste as weed is a downer n barely worth shit price wise to begin with.

It should not be too hard to see chunks of meth on the bud. Bring it under a magnifying glass and look for anything tiny peices of anything thats not thc. Also it would smell prettt gnarly. And taste like shit. And keep you up for twice as long as you normaly stay up. And would give you lock jaw and make you grind your teeth and wanna have sex. If you for none of what i mentioned then its not meth. BTW meth is too exspenisve to put on anything specialy weed its a waste as weed is a downer n barely worth shit price wise to begin with.

The bud dosent really taste that good, as it taste more like smoke. It does smell like weed so im thrown off.

Doesn't sound like meth to me bud, you would feel mighty amped and a lil (just a lil) more psychedelic. I feel like youd be able to tell it was meth. Plus meth high for one hit would be like 6- 8 hours or so I believe.
what drug would you think itd be laced with. Im actually going to buy a drug kit an test it out hopefully.

Unless it was you or a friend... no one put meth on your weed. I would be willing to bet money on that... haven't you seen breaking bad??

Really though, your trip report sounds exactly like someone who got way too high with little to no tolerance and sounds nothing like someone who smoked meth. Wouldn't cause you to pass out first off, nor would it cause you to puke... you probably wouldn't be able to stop moving for 5+ hours and tbh probably felt pretty good until you crashed from what I have seen.

To be honest, it does sound like it is possible that it was some sort of synthetic noid added to some shitty weed. At first I just thought you had gotten way too high like most people who think they bud is laced.. which tbh I think is still possible, but being that you said that the bud didn't smell or taste good, then I am slightly skeptical.

I've gotten some funky ass weed before that wouldn't burn in a joint for more than a few hits and put off a dark black but glossy ash. The high was really disorientating, unpleasant, and caused a similar drop in mood like you mention. I've only knowing smoked synthetic noids once, and tbh my experience was similar to that.

Do you remember how the flower burned and what kind of ash it left? Did it burn slow, normal, or fast? Was the ash dark black, white, or glossy at all? Also, did it have a sort of chemical or really harsh taste/smoke? Do you have more of the same batch left over? If so, I might try a test kit that will test for synthetic noids. Of course, might be hard to detect as there are so many different kinds of noids out there on the market today and new ones popping up all the time.

Last edited:
Unless it was you or a friend... no one put meth on your weed. I would be willing to bet money on that... haven't you seen breaking bad??

Really though, your trip report sounds exactly like someone who got way too high with little to no tolerance and sounds nothing like someone who smoked meth. Wouldn't cause you to pass out first off, nor would it cause you to puke... you probably wouldn't be able to stop moving for 5+ hours and tbh probably felt pretty good until you crashed from what I have seen.

To be honest, it does sound like it is possible that it was some sort of synthetic noid added to some shitty weed. At first I just thought you had gotten way too high like most people who think they bud is laced.. which tbh I think is still possible, but being that you said that the bud didn't smell or taste good, then I am slightly skeptical.

I've gotten some funky ass weed before that wouldn't burn in a joint for more than a few hits and put off a dark black but glossy ash. The high was really disorientating, unpleasant, and caused a similar drop in mood like you mention. I've only knowing smoked synthetic noids once, and tbh my experience was similar to that.

Do you remember how the flower burned and what kind of ash it left? Did it burn slow, normal, or fast? Was the ash dark black, white, or glossy at all? Also, did it have a sort of chemical or really harsh taste/smoke? Do you have more of the same batch left over? If so, I might try a test kit that will test for synthetic noids. Of course, might be hard to detect as there are so many different kinds of noids out there on the market today and new ones popping up all the time.
The ash turns kind of hard, mainly black with some white. I dont know if that helps but if its some kind of noid or atleast sounds like one, best bet I'm going to try and buy a kit.

Yeah that sounds similar to that funky ass weed I had a long time ago. Really hard dark ask, wouldn't stay lit, tasted bad, smelled weird and looked strange as well. I remember that at a glance it had looked like fire but after looking closer it just didn't look right to me. I actually went through every single nug after that, looking very closely and found a few crystals that looked like rock salt almost. I guess they could have been anything, and it could have just been some very poorly grown weed and just as poorly flushed.. maybe the fucked high and headache were symptoms of inhaling god knows what.

but yeah without a test kit it's all just shots in the dark. From what you describe.. I would not smoke that and probably look for somewhere else to get more. If it was given by a friend perhaps let them know, could have had the same experience.

Let us know how your test results turn out if you go that route. I am curious myself. I would think it might be hard to find a drug screen that will be able to detect the wide range of synthetic noids and other potential suspects due to the nature of said chemicals, but hopefully there is some kind of home test kit available.

Could be a noid, could be low dose of PCP(?) but in my eyes it couldn't have been meth. Meth would've kept you up for 7-10 hours and you would've been euphoric and focused, not impulsive.

Yeah that sounds similar to that funky ass weed I had a long time ago. Really hard dark ask, wouldn't stay lit, tasted bad, smelled weird and looked strange as well. I remember that at a glance it had looked like fire but after looking closer it just didn't look right to me. I actually went through every single nug after that, looking very closely and found a few crystals that looked like rock salt almost. I guess they could have been anything, and it could have just been some very poorly grown weed and just as poorly flushed.. maybe the fucked high and headache were symptoms of inhaling god knows what.

but yeah without a test kit it's all just shots in the dark. From what you describe.. I would not smoke that and probably look for somewhere else to get more. If it was given by a friend perhaps let them know, could have had the same experience.
honestly if I could probably send a picture i would. To describe it you cant really see any crystals, as well it looks like some bunko shit. The taste is indescribable.

Let us know how your test results turn out if you go that route. I am curious myself. I would think it might be hard to find a drug screen that will be able to detect the wide range of synthetic noids and other potential suspects due to the nature of said chemicals, but hopefully there is some kind of home test kit available.
Im either going to go to cvs and buy a urine test that test for amphetamines, codiene, cannabis, ect. And or bunk police test kit

what drug would you think itd be laced with. Im actually going to buy a drug kit an test it out hopefully.

Honestly, if I had to take a guess, it sounds like something that might not even be psychoactive at all, something that maybe this dumbass grower sprayed on their plant? or was contaminated by the third-party sellers? If you felt sick and threw up, and also had a headache but no different of a high it sounds like it was contaminated with something TOXIC I would stay far far away from these buds my brutha.

yeah it definitely sounds like some synthetic shit, no chance itd be meth with that reaction. regardless you should not smoke any more of that shit man. and also as someone alluded to; a lot can be determined from the ash when youre done with the bowl when it comes to how clean and natural the bud is but just because its darker ash doesnt mean its laced by any means usually its shit they use while growing that isnt flushed properly

has anyone ever even bought weed that was laced with something crazy like meth or pcp etc? nobody i know ever has and quiet frankly it just doesnt make any sense, theres no logic in wasting some good shit you got by sprinkling on someone elses weed...you just literally dont gain anything by doing that from the dealers perspective. i mean if i put meth or something that hard in your weed its not gonna like you just think its the greatest weed ever and dont catch on, youre not going to buy weed from me again because my shit is whack.

so...anybody ever sprinkled some meth in with your bowl of bud? you've captured my imagination lol

yeah it definitely sounds like some synthetic shit, no chance itd be meth with that reaction. regardless you should not smoke any more of that shit man. and also as someone alluded to; a lot can be determined from the ash when youre done with the bowl when it comes to how clean and natural the bud is but just because its darker ash doesnt mean its laced by any means usually its shit they use while growing that isnt flushed properly

has anyone ever even bought weed that was laced with something crazy like meth or pcp etc? nobody i know ever has and quiet frankly it just doesnt make any sense, theres no logic in wasting some good shit you got by sprinkling on someone elses weed...you just literally dont gain anything by doing that from the dealers perspective. i mean if i put meth or something that hard in your weed its not gonna like you just think its the greatest weed ever and dont catch on, youre not going to buy weed from me again because my shit is whack.

so...anybody ever sprinkled some meth in with your bowl of bud? you've captured my imagination lol
I get what your saying, I understand it dosent make any since, so I came to the conclusion its either me or weed with a little bit of spice.

bingo. i couldnt remember the name of it but thats what popped into my head at first. that stuff is bad, i had some friends who got way into that and it really fucks with you. if indeed its spice that sucks but at least it wont harm you with that little bit you said you smoked. i actually did try taking a hit of that spice and basically felt what you described, never touched it again and forgot about it until now basically. cant believe that was in head shops

I didn't think meth would even be smokable if you smoked it with weed. Am I incorrect in assuming that meth is vaporized? I've never smoked meth.

My guess would be either you're just too stoned and paranoid, or it's laced with something like PCP (which does happen) or an RC maybe. I've gotten weed that I swore was laced, I'm assuming PCP because my legs got very shaky and it was harder to walk. Kind of hard to explain as it happened a long time ago. Who knows though, maybe I was just high and paranoid too.

sounds like some paranoia to me, or maybe synth noids? who knows? this is speculation to me and we'd never be able to tell you what your weed was laced with..

inspect your bud and make sure you don't see any crystal rocks in it.. also smell it.. a nasty chemical smell would be more related to PCP.

closing this as it is all speculation and weed freak-outs happen all the time. you can see that just by browsing this forum. many people come here freaking out, describing these insane paranoia fueled scenarios..

laced weed is pretty rare..

Status
Not open for further replies.