• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc is my doctor just a drug dealer?

Unlikely, as lyrica is the only drug on that list that is still under patent. That's just what doctors do these days. Here's my list:

Lisinopril 40mg (at least this is for blood pressure)
Baclofen 80mg
Vistaril 50mg at a time as needed
Gabapentin 900mg
Simvastatin 10mg (at least this is for cholesterol)
Ativan 2mg
Remeron 15mg
Doxepin 75mg
Clonidine .1mg

If doctors pushed expensive brand name drugs, then I'd say yes. But all of mine are generics and my doctor seems like hardly the pill pusher.

I think that if I thought my doctor was acting in a way that was contrary to my interests, either by intention or incompetence, I'd likely seek out a new doctor.

I don't think a doctor having a neutral view on cannabis use is a bad thing. Clonodine and adderal are legitimate treatments for ADD. Is the diazapam a take every day prescription or a take as needed prescription? Subutex is legitimate for helping you stay off other opiates. I'm not thinking there is anything inherently wrong with your Docs prescribing, however if its making you uncomfortable you should talk with him more or get another doc, imo.

im planning on changing doctors and i dont want to lose my scripts :(

That is a risk :\

CalicoSam said:
Clonodine and adderal are legitimate treatments for ADD.

You're the only other person I've heard say that. I'm actually on clonidine for ADD because I can't handle stimulants.

idk if this is just paranoia (im schizo-affective) but can people possibly locate me through my posts? ie police and undesirable people that are sure to be on the internet

Your being compromised as far as your identity or location by participating on Bluelight is not likely (unless you reveal identifying info, like your real name or social secrity number or the like). Were it to happen it would much more likely be a problem on your end than a problem with Bluelight's servers being in some way compromised.

So, I'm telling you, I'm a fairly paranoid guy myself, Bluelight is mostly safe, but I wouldn't ever call anything online 100% safe. No one ought feel their online participation is totally invisible, but at the same time I don't think most of us are really tracked and monitored.

Definitely, public posts on facebook, bluelight, craigslist, or anywhere can be read by anyone who is interested in reading them. That's why I think its advisable to keep online stuff fuzzy as far as personally identifying info.

Last edited:
Kratomman420- Yes, though it's highly unlikely to ever happen. It is technically possible. If you want peace of mind look into a VPN or Tor.

Unlikely, as lyrica is the only drug on that list that is still under patent. That's just what doctors do these days. Here's my list:

Lisinopril 40mg (at least this is for blood pressure)
Baclofen 80mg
Vistaril 50mg at a time as needed
Gabapentin 900mg
Simvastatin 10mg (at least this is for cholesterol)
Ativan 2mg
Remeron 15mg
Doxepin 75mg
Clonidine .1mg

If doctors pushed expensive brand name drugs, then I'd say yes. But all of mine are generics and my doctor seems like hardly the pill pusher.

Jesus... my doctor won't even give me an rx sleep aid!

I don't think a doctor having a neutral view on cannabis use is a bad thing.
Amen to that! I go for pain management and if my urine would show up hot for mj my doc would pull my script which is perplexing to me because compared to other drugs that people have gotten second chances on it's a relatively benign drug!I would get medical mj if I could afford it but that's another story!

Op unless you are El Chapo or doing stupid things like dealing online it would be a waste of resources for the government to randomly bust addicts on bluelight. Unless you were to posts that you have a few kilos at your house,just stating that you use would be a hit or miss proposition for them to come busting your door down. It takes a lot to get a warrant, I know because I'm a cop!!!Just kidding I couldn't resist,sorry didn't mean to stoke your paranoia. You will be fine!

Damn, looking at that list makes me feel much better about the few drugs I take lol..seriously though, do you really need all those drugs?i mean, the side effects from all of those combined would make a person feel like shit..you are going up and down ..are you functional on those meds, meaning u can work etc etc?

Btw it definitely seems like your doc thinks drugs will heal you better than any other method..he just seems to throw pills at the problem which is bad..

Jesus... my doctor won't even give me an rx sleep aid!

I am in the same boat. Sucks too because i have such issues sleeping. I find it very hard to fall asleep and once i do, i then find it hard to stay asleep. I keep talking to my Dr about it explaining how bad it is and he just keeps suggesting OTC meds even after i tell him that melatonin, valerian, and benadryl have all failed me multiple times and it seems nothing works. I really just need something to help get regular sleep and it sucks :( Oh well, might end up switching Dr's soon because of this bullshit.

And to the OP, as far as your Dr being a drug pusher, i think it is unlikely. One of my friends is prescribed nearly the same as you, just a different benzo, higher dose of adderall, and no clonidine but he does get ambien also. Who knows in the end, some Dr's like to throw pills at your problems, yet some are like my Dr and dont really care how bad your problems are and dont really do shit for you. Atleast your Dr *attempts* to fix your problems.

Vyvanse CII
Aerogel (testosterone) CIII
Klonopin CIV
Buperenorphine CIII / OxyContin (CII) 680-mg/day for two months post gun shot wound -> bupe after a month oxy taper
Marihuana CI (my bupe doc gave up the fight with me over cannabis years ago, doc is ok with it, I always test positive, but I'm in a medical state.)

Lamictal
Lisinopril
Pravastatin

Now an unscrupulous pharmacy or insurance company employee may be able to figure my identity...

There's a decent list. Was taking these all at the same time for a year. Not so much anymore, dropped Vyvanse & androgel, tapering clonazepam, and would like off bupe and lamictal ASAP, after the benzo w/ds, are complete in a year or two.

I am in the same boat. Sucks too because i have such issues sleeping. I find it very hard to fall asleep and once i do, i then find it hard to stay asleep. I keep talking to my Dr about it explaining how bad it is and he just keeps suggesting OTC meds even after i tell him that melatonin, valerian, and benadryl have all failed me multiple times and it seems nothing works. I really just need something to help get regular sleep and it sucks :( Oh well, might end up switching Dr's soon because of this bullshit.

And to the OP, as far as your Dr being a drug pusher, i think it is unlikely. One of my friends is prescribed nearly the same as you, just a different benzo, higher dose of adderall, and no clonidine but he does get ambien also. Who knows in the end, some Dr's like to throw pills at your problems, yet some are like my Dr and dont really care how bad your problems are and dont really do shit for you. Atleast your Dr *attempts* to fix your problems.

Why don't you guys look into Trazadone, it's great for sleep, I hear serequel is as well. Unless there's a contraindication with other meds you take no physician should refuse to treat resistant insomnia with these relatively benign compounds. I like Trazadone for when a friend dies or something else terrible happens. It works great for at least a couple weeks in my cases. Only issue is rock hard boners that take awhile to deflate upon waking with Trazadone.

Sorry to highjack but do folks in the US get screened for drugs when being prescribed others?

If you're in opioid maintenance therapy most likely. Otherwise, ime, no. Unless maybe it's pain management, which is essentially equal in the eyes of the DEA to opioid maintenance.

speedballs_over said:
Why don't you guys look into Trazadone, it's great for sleep, I hear serequel is as well. Unless there's a contraindication with other meds you take no physician should refuse to treat resistant insomnia with these relatively benign compounds. I like Trazadone for when a friend dies or something else terrible happens. It works great for at least a couple weeks in my cases. Only issue is rock hard boners that take awhile to deflate upon waking with Trazadone.

I'm really shocked, Doesntlearn and Foreigner, that your GPs won't at least prescribe you trazodone. It's a benign, non-addicting drug unlike Ambien. The first time I went to my GP complaining that I was drinking myself to sleep the first thing he did was give me a script for 50mg of traz, which the psych doctor eventually upped to 100. The trazoboners can literally be a pain, though. I was on it until I got switched to Remeron and Doxepin, which are also sedating antidepressants, but are more effective at dealing with actual depression than just trazodone alone.

mysafehome01 said:
Sorry to highjack but do folks in the US get screened for drugs when being prescribed others?

What do you mean by "screened?" If you mean a piss test, no. If you mean being
honest with your doctor about your drug and alcohol abuse, then yes. No one I know, addicts included, feel like dying because of a bad reaction.

Last edited:
I'm in pain management and had to sign a contract where the doctors can and do random urine screens and they also reserve the right to call me up and have me come in with my meds for a pill count(hasn't happened yet).