• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is my cocaine shit, or am i shit?

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
just did some cocaine a while ago... this was my second time doing it and both times i did bumps.. no lines

the first time i did it was on thursday and it was pretty good but nothing crazy.... i did like 4 or 5 bumps and the comedown was super nasty and i had to go to work in a couple of hours

now the second time i did it was just a while ago and i did more bumps this time but i didnt even really get as high as i did the first time... i even started freaking out a little bit... and while i was coming down i put some in my gums but that was like two hours ago... i feel fine now and completely back to normal which i find weird... i thought the comedown would be nasty like last time but it wasnt...

i was hoping you guys could shed some light on why i dont feel super good on cocaine like most people say... did i not do enough? should i do lines instead? and how come i didnt get as high today as i did a couple days ago even though i took more this time? is it because of tolerance?

could all this be because i just got some cocaine that wasnt that good? my friend took it and he said that he had a great time on it... i just find it weird why i didnt

thank you

The enjoyable effects of Cocaine are very short-lasting, hence the compulsiveness to keep doing more. I'm not surprised you felt horrid if you had to go to work afterwards & couldn't re-dose. It's different for everyone, but can be paranoia-inducing & cause irritability, particularly if you do it and then have to be in an unrelaxing environment.

Can I ask why you're doing 'bumps' (by this, do you mean snorting a little bit off your hand?) & rubbing it on your gums?
There's every possibility it isn't any good, but also, although Harm Reduction unfriendly, it's a lot more enjoyable with alcohol or when you've already had a drink. Why not do a line & see?

I personally hate snorting it, don't enjoy it all & have no idea from snorting whether it's good or shit, & would rather wash it up and smoke it (I do NOT recommend you do this - if you haven't done it before, there's a high chance of wasting it & also it's compulsive, addictive, expensive & can be soul-destroying - AVOID)

If you still don't enjoy it (& loads of people don't) think yourself fortunate!

If you're prepared to be patient, you could use a reagent test or send it to Wedinos for analysing to see if it contains Cocaine (obviously, this is more advisable to do before taking it in the first place, but kind of unlikely for most)

Last edited:
i take a credit card or something similar and pik up some by the corner and i snort it... ive been doing bumps because i tried doing a line once and it didnt work out... i was doing something wrong... and also i just find it more easier to do bumps like that.

I mess around every now and then with cocaine. You're supposed to smell it before you shove it up your nose. If it doesn't have a strong sent of a paint thinner like smell, you got shitty dope. If you can't feel rocky clumps in it, it's been cut too much. I know a dope fiend dat cut some with ajax and people bought it. Dumba**es! If you immediately have to poop afterwards, you just snorted some coke mixed with baby laxative. Either you're known to be shitty towards others, or you got a shitty dealer that is fucking himself outta clients by being greedy to gain more money. Don't do drugs, save your money.

I have a friend with ridiculous immunity to stimulants. Cocaine that has me doing push ups on the ceiling barely gets his heart rate up.

If you immediately have to poop afterwards, you just snorted some coke mixed with baby laxative.
no, good coke tends to make you shit.

i take a credit card or something similar and pik up some by the corner and i snort it... ive been doing bumps because i tried doing a line once and it didnt work out... i was doing something wrong... and also i just find it more easier to do bumps like that.

You can fit a good amount on the corner of a card, more than you think probably cause it can pile up

it is better to break it down more to smoother powder, but purer coke isn't super hard or dense. but once you come down if you aren't going to sleep a while, always the best plan, you are probably going to feel shitty. You've been overworking you're body and are prob dehydrated and exhausted. I wouldn't do it before a day of work unless you keep a couple tiny bumps to not rock yourself but keep the energy. If it doesn't numb your face or get you a little excitable or hyper, at least even with quick thoughts going, it's probabaly cut a lot. Consistency, how rocky or powdery, texture, smell and color all are things to look for in good coke. Coke is shiny, it may feel damp after being exposed to air for a bit. It should break down somewhat easy but not just fall into powder. Coke is usually shiny and very white but can be slightly darker depending on processs. If it's yellow it's crack or cut major with a yellow chemical or pill, prob caffeine pill and/or adderall. Strength of smell varies depending on drying process but the bitter acidic gassy smell is the same. All the coke we get is gonna be cut unless you get it straight off the plane. It should be bitter or kind of burn a little. If it doesn't numb, doesn't burn, or doesn't smell, is all dry powder, isn't shiny, or isnt very white it's low percentage. Also the purer the more "fish scaly" but once it's re-rocked it may lose that texture mixed up. Rock doesn't mean stronger, a lot of times it is but a lot of things will pack into a rock, coke breaks apart easily should be able to crush it with your card or really anything at all.
Quality matters because you want to know what your snorting and the better coke has fewer day after effects and wears off smoother.

Beware of synthetic cocaine analogues floating around, there was some going around and Rochester New York and people were dying

I don't do coke anymore, but this is what I remember: The comedown from good coke should only last about 30 mins-1 hour if you aren't a regular user. If it lasts longer then that, you got some cut. Comedown will be anxiety/tension and then you should feel fairly normal. Coke always made me feel warm, manic, talkative and generally full of energy that doesn't have very good focus, also sweaty/sticky. Very basic test is to put it in a spoon and add some water. caffiene shows up as a powder, as do other things. Best coke that I've ever had, had a slight yellow tint and was sticky and breaks clear in water. Fish flakes... mmmm.... deliciously strong. A ball would last me 9 hours snorting, when a normal one nowadays would last 5 hours snorting, hard to estimate because I always shared, but generally a gram an hour is what I used to do. If it's not fish flakes, don't even bother, IMO.

Last edited: