• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is morphine worth it?

These were Spanish Blue variety, are those a good one?

I use a similar process to make mine. Shake up all the seeds with water & lemon/lime juice & then poke a hole in the cap and drain it into a cup & drink it.
These last ones made the milkiest water I've ever seen & was super bitter & earthy tasting.

I definitely felt something (maybe it was placebo), but rather than increase in strength or keep the euphoria going, it dropped off pretty quickly and just became a general feeling of 'feeling different', but didn't have any of the contentedness, euphoria, well-being that I'd normally get from an opiate. The come up started off like I might but never got stronger.
And then I was nauseous for several hours after, enough that I had to take a benadryl.

Didn't have any itching though, which is odd. But I wonder if being use to buprenorphine reduces effects like that, I dunno.
I made sure not to be on a blocking dose of bupe when I tried this.

Either it was oils that made me nauseous (even tho I used cold water & only shook for 2-3 mins) or it was one of the alkaloids.

Would definitely like to try morphine isolated on it's own still.
The ones I have always had strong effects from came from England apparently.

Yes morphine is worth it so is heroin but the physical addiction tips the scales into the negative . I get pods small pods and they great that gives you a redness to face when new to it same with raw opium starts with a nice uplifting buzz then a nod but not heroin type nod just really deep sleepy type, not a euphoria heroin type and pods seeds have a worse wd

Yeah heroin is definitely more worth it. lol

I would prefer heroin, but gotta work with what I have I guess.

Does anyone here prefer morphine over buprenorphine or vice versa?
I personally would take bupe over codeine, but not sure about morphine.
Codeine never worked for me for some reason. Or if it did, it was so mild that I didn't enjoy it.
Oddly tramadol worked very well with me back in the day.

Last edited:
i had morphine drip, had to press the button to get a dose, nurse came in cause my BP was high, i was in pain, she said ive never known anyone not to keep taking doses, i told her the nausea was worse than cramping, some asshole orderly seemed put out to give me something to vomit in, he came back with this long plastic bag which i promptly filled, and handed it to him not the nurse with her hand out , guess i have an aversion to it, but i know its a vital drug, that twilight drug they gave me was great, my 45 min surgery that took 4 hrs, but i felt like it was an hour, but yeah i dont know why the morph was so horrid on my tummy, guess no tolerance, only time i ever was in the hospital, bet id press that button now!
Twilight drug??! I definitely need to know what this is!! :p

Twilight drug??! I definitely need to know what this is!! :p
i got curious and looked it up..........dont think it was any of the drugs that were listed, think it what M Jackson? took, proprofol? i was so out of it, i didnt ask alot of Q`s. just heard id be awake but in a twilight state, ermmm , wish i knew now, was for an embolization, when i closed my eyes i saw rainbows, but honestly, i heard and felt everything, but time flew, and i wasnt over anxious

If you're at the ER in excruciating pain, morphine is absolutely worth it. I've tried to use it recreationally in the past, but even though it's one of the only actual opiates I can safely use, it's not worth it for fun. Keep in mind that this is coming from someone who isn't particularly fond of opoids as a whole, with the sole exception of kratom.

Yeah heroin is definitely more worth it. lol

I would prefer heroin, but gotta work with what I have I guess.

Does anyone here prefer morphine over buprenorphine or vice versa?
I personally would take bupe over codeine, but not sure about morphine.
Codeine never worked for me for some reason. Or if it did, it was so mild that I didn't enjoy it.
Oddly tramadol worked very well with me back in the day.
Morphine will get you high.Bupr.can do this only in the beginning.Here is morphine sulfate(substitol) substitution programs.....and no one looks good on it.Cause it's very easy to made a clear liquid solution ready for i.v.And than cames the problems...just no one pop the capsule,like they used to be....so for me bupr.is far superior like substitution tool.There is a few countries in Europe,that have such morphine programs.Been there twice....and twice quitt cold turkey without to tapper at all.Well honestly can say,that withdrawls from that are very,very intense and last two weeks at least....so personaly me have no intention at all to mess with this again.In the past i coldturking morph.hcl vials-well it's different.The high was purer and withdrawl milder and last only a week-similar to H.Substitol is different-came in large doses-120 and 200 mg capsules,made to be forlife on it.Hard to tapper,cause must open the capsule and measure carefuly amount on the scale.Mst is far superior for tappering,cause there is even 10mg pills and practically unsuitable for injecting,so you just pop your pills and comfortably can lower your dose till 10mg a day and quitt without any physical symptoms

I really appreciate all the responses!!

I'm still divided. I guess if I do come across pure morphine, I wouldn't turn it down.

Has anyone ever achieved euphoria or contended peacefulness with seeds/pods? Or is this feeble desperation & best reserved for when one is in withdrawal?
I feel like I've had many batches that were either strong but did not give any typical cognitive opioid effects or did nothing at all.

Only once have I achieved euphoria from seeds. I had low tolerance at the time & literally nodded out in bed, in a warm, peaceful blanket for about 6-8hrs. And this was with shitty store bought seeds. Never had that kind of luck again though.

Never with seeds.Two tries with almost half a kilo-zero effect.Pod is another beer.If you can get good pods.....well in fact,that is my D.O.C.But long lasting habbit gives horrendous withdrawls.A month minimun.Been hooked on this nearly 10 years and on pharmagrade strain(in that time was legal to grow for the need of pharmaindustry.The measure was a jar(0,5l) full of crushed pods...or kilo(avout 12jars).Now such variety did not allow to grow anymore,when we became a EU member.Only weaker common garden poppy,which have nothing to compare with pharmastrains.

The histamine release from morphine a is too much….face turns beat red, itchy, blotchy, hot and uncomfortable

Oral Oxycodone HCL is the most euphoric opioid on planet earth
I.V. Hydromorphone (Dilaudid HP Fort) is HIGHLY desirable and king sh$t
I.V. Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine) is the Holy Grail and euphoric as F@CK …especially in a Speedball with Pharma grade Cocaine HCL

Oxycodone has the same rewarding properties as Cocaine the NAZIS discovered while researching which compounds to put into new DX-1 drug for mini sub crews

I personally found oral Oxycodone more euphoric and pleasurable than I.V. Dilaudid or Heroin

The best Pharma opioid HANDS DOWN. Oxycodone HCL. Peroid.

Oxy-IR 5mg
Oxy-IR 20mg

Dilaudid 2/4/8mg
Hydromorph Contin 9/12/18/24/30mg

Diamorphine IV/IM/SC in 5/10/30/100/500mg ampoules

Desoxyn 5mg
Dexedrine 5mg
Dexedrine Spansule 10/15mg
Adderall XR 30mg
Vyvanse 40 - 70mg capsules
Ritalin 5/10/20mg
Focalin XR 20/40mg

The best controlled substances on earth (to me) lol
Oxy feels too stimulating for Me. Morphine when you have a tolerance is superior than oxy by a bit. IMO ofcourse and it has to be IV morphine.

My one time with oxy use wielded no results.

I had a tolerance to tramadol at the time, but I expected oxy to be stronger or more mind blowing. I found 400mg of tramadol made me feel way better than 10-15mg of oxycodone (at the time with low tolerance).

Wish i could try pure oxy.Have experience only with targin(with a lot of naloxone in) and is suitable only for some not very strong pain and thats it.Not even a little buz

The histamine release from morphine a is too much….face turns beat red, itchy, blotchy, hot and uncomfortable

Oral Oxycodone HCL is the most euphoric opioid on planet earth
I.V. Hydromorphone (Dilaudid HP Fort) is HIGHLY desirable and king sh$t
I.V. Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine) is the Holy Grail and euphoric as F@CK …especially in a Speedball with Pharma grade Cocaine HCL

Oxycodone has the same rewarding properties as Cocaine the NAZIS discovered while researching which compounds to put into new DX-1 drug for mini sub crews

I personally found oral Oxycodone more euphoric and pleasurable than I.V. Dilaudid or Heroin

The best Pharma opioid HANDS DOWN. Oxycodone HCL. Peroid.

Oxy-IR 5mg
Oxy-IR 20mg

Dilaudid 2/4/8mg
Hydromorph Contin 9/12/18/24/30mg

Diamorphine IV/IM/SC in 5/10/30/100/500mg ampoules

Desoxyn 5mg
Dexedrine 5mg
Dexedrine Spansule 10/15mg
Adderall XR 30mg
Vyvanse 40 - 70mg capsules
Ritalin 5/10/20mg
Focalin XR 20/40mg

The best controlled substances on earth (to me) lol
One never tried iv dipipanone...

Most of the strong unwashed seeds are from the UK. At least in the US. In Australia the good seeds are domestically grown.

The Spanish seeds are supposed to be pretty undesirable. Turkish seeds as well.
What makes the Spanish variety undesirable?

I thought I read that as far as alkaloid content, Dutch, Australian, Hungarian, Spanish, Czech & Turkish seemed to be the ones to go with.

One of my unsuccesful tries was with turkish seeds.The other was labeled-EU-same story.nothing

What makes the Spanish variety undesirable?

I thought I read that as far as alkaloid content, Dutch, Australian, Hungarian, Spanish, Czech & Turkish seemed to be the ones to go with.

Not sure, it is simply what I've heard anecdotally from others. Supposedly spanish seeds were once desirable for this purpose, but about a decade ago they began rinsing their seeds off before sale. Generally these days UK seeds are what one looks for with regard to rinsing off opium residue. Washed seeds are obvious by appearance. Good unwashed seeds will clump together a bit due to opium residue, whereas washed seeds are freely flowing (like sand) and don't stick to each other. Unwashed seeds often have bits of pods material in them as well.

However just to be clear, poppy seed "tea" is a relatively dangerous way to get high given the variability of opium concentrations.

The first time that I tried poppy seed tea I figured I'd rinse off an entire pound of the best unwashed seeds I could find. The first three hours were awesome, I felt amazing and absolutely trashed, but then it continued getting stronger and stronger. This was worrisome due to the uncontrolled nodding and what was originally a euphoric high took on a dysphoric and anxiogenic quality. I spent the next 6 hours vomiting and trying to stay awake. I am a seasoned opioid user with a natural tolerance to opioids but I feel like what I consumed in that pound of rinsed seeds was easily a lethal dose for some people. Indeed, analysis of poppy seed rinses have shown something in the neighborhood of up to 1.5-2mg of morphine per gram of seed, thus a pound of such seeds could have a gram of morphine (though i imagine such extreme examples are a rare occurrence).

In any event, approach with extreme caution and handle it like the poisonous plant it is. I myself didn’t take it seriously, viewing it as "only poppy seed tea" and ended up accidentally consuming an amount that could easily kill an average person.

Not sure, it is simply what I've heard anecdotally from others. Supposedly spanish seeds were once desirable for this purpose, but about a decade ago they began rinsing their seeds off before sale. Generally these days UK seeds are what one looks for with regard to rinsing off opium residue. Washed seeds are obvious by appearance. Good unwashed seeds will clump together a bit due to opium residue, whereas washed seeds are freely flowing (like sand) and don't stick to each other. Unwashed seeds often have bits of pods material in them as well.

However just to be clear, poppy seed "tea" is a relatively dangerous way to get high given the variability of opium concentrations.

The first time that I tried poppy seed tea I figured I'd rinse off an entire pound of the best unwashed seeds I could find. The first three hours were awesome, I felt amazing and absolutely trashed, but then it continued getting stronger and stronger. This was worrisome due to the uncontrolled nodding and what was originally a euphoric high took on a dysphoric and anxiogenic quality. I spent the next 6 hours vomiting and trying to stay awake. I am a seasoned opioid user with a natural tolerance to opioids but I feel like what I consumed in that pound of rinsed seeds was easily a lethal dose for some people. Indeed, analysis of poppy seed rinses have shown something in the neighborhood of up to 1.5-2mg of morphine per gram of seed, thus a pound of such seeds could have a gram of morphine (though i imagine such extreme examples are a rare occurrence).

In any event, approach with extreme caution and handle it like the poisonous plant it is. I myself didn’t take it seriously, viewing it as "only poppy seed tea" and ended up accidentally consuming an amount that could easily kill an average person.
Good to know!

Yes, these seeds had a lot of clumping together. They were sold as "unwashed & organic" & were on a site that also sold kratom. So I imagine they sell their seeds for this exact purpose. When I received them, I noticed they were of the "Spanish Blue" variety.

Does anyone know if seeds can be planted? Especially if they're organic?
I've read that normal seeds at the store are purposely made to be sterile or something.

Does anyone know if seeds can be planted? Especially if they're organic?
I've read that normal seeds at the store are purposely made to be sterile or something.

Yes they can definitely be planted. I know because I've planted seeds left over from a poppy seed wash and they grew all the way to maturity. With some luck you can even grow the seeds sold at the grocery store in the spice section. They aren't sterile but all the washing and treatments they are given reduce the germination rate.

Almost all seeds sold for food these days are Tasmanian poppies. They can be strong but also tend to have more noxious alkaloids than other varieties. The pods are also pretty small, but one plant can produce many pods. One of the plants i grew from a PST batch grew around 30 small pods.